Where can you find the best weed

DaHui said:
USA
or
CANADA

Name States or Provinces and a quick story that goes along with why that bud is the best

I don't know, In Columbus, Ohio they got some pretty good shit.It's called Hollands Hope

This shit is like white as a bone.We couldn't even break it up with our hands, the dude that tried had crystals all up his arm.We had to put it in a shotglass and cut it up.Then we smoke like half a bowl between the four of us and we were all done.

i would say next to bc, the praries or the t.o. has the best chron
thre is a lot of grow ops here in winnipeg so there is a wide variety of above good
quality chronic

im pretty sure canada because they dont have that much trouble with the po's so they have time to perfect their growing techniques but oregon and washington and cali and arizona problabley have the best bud in the country no doupt

benny h said:
im pretty sure canada because they dont have that much trouble with the po's so they have time to perfect their growing techniques but oregon and washington and cali and arizona problabley have the best bud in the country no doupt

right...

man canada dont know bout that chronic boyy..and all these canadian fools come in talkin bout they got that sticky icky and all that..we got that sticky icky fools...unless if u smoked a lot of canadian weed and then a lot of u.s. weed all over..thats the only way ud know who got the best bud...but man canadas wack anyway that shit aint even a country...they even got an army over there?...and pos are relaxed over there...u think that matters at all? fuck no look in the jails u think pos are stoppin us from gettin that sticky hell no man...no pigs, nobody, can knock the hustle!

The Bay-area(Cali),AZ and south- south Texas,IMHO. Now,I've experienced the Canadian thing,and don't get what all the hype is about.Sure the bud is tasty,but it's not the Super Man shit some of you Cannucks make it out to be.

usa and canada has good pot...but south american countries simply have a better climate for growing pot so they have better pot in my opinion.

blunt said:
I'm in Sherbrooke ....we should smoke up sometime. But Quebec has some of the best shit in the world.

I live in Montreal, pm me. I go to Sherbrooke pretty often..

it all depends on were in usa or canada you go, some places could be dry or have worse bud then other places, i kno plenty of places here in mass with good dro and kb

A Recent study into the potancy of weed, by law enforcment, has shown that Winnipeg Canada, does indeed have an avarage THC contenet, on avarage street grade pot higher than that of anywere else ( usualy 18-20% or so ) ...simply this proves that Winnipeg has on avarage better pot then any were else.....we just dont typicly advertise like other places do ( Hell BC has "unofficail government Marketing" for thiers )

I garuntee you if you come to winnipeg you will find good chron, and be accepted by almost everyone.

There's usually really good shit around here. I haven't gotten anything below average in at least 3 or 4 years. I've also never had any complaints about anything I've gotten from Montreal. Never really smoked anything from the U.S., but I've heard good things depending on the area.

And to those talkin shit about Canada, you obviously don't know anything about us, so just be quiet. If you don't like my country and my people, just ignore us - it's as simple as that. You don't have to be a complete dick about it.

Back
Top Bottom