State Laws on Marijuana

Look at Kansas' laws, that blows. Usually when you go to jail, they also fine you.

Possession
Alaska
- Any amount within 500 feet of school grounds or rec. center= felony =5 years= $50,000

Texas
- More than 2,000 lbs= felony= 5 - 99 years= $50,000

Alaska is harsh.

nevadas pretty harsh too its a felony just for posession

I think if ur a college student its better to live in NY than Cali. We dont get it on our criminal record if we get busted wit less than 28 grams. Cali has very lenient sentences for possession but any criminal record of a drug crime makes u lose all ya financial aid. Its fucked up cuz thats the only crime that u lose ur financial aid for. U could theoretically murder somebody, get outta jail somehow and still get financial aid. If I get arrested for some weed I cant go to college w/o serious debt.

How far in 1,500 feet from a school? Im bad with distance, is that like a shit load of land or is it prolly just the property owned by the school.

KingKronic said:
How far in 1,500 feet from a school? Im bad with distance, is that like a shit load of land or is it prolly just the property owned by the school.

1500 feet is like hum 457.5meters... (the meter conversion is for me.. hehe. metric system) and that's 498.66 yards. So like 5 football fields, pretty big territory. And that's probably like 500 yards all around the school. About 0.3 miles.

So ya, basicaly, it is a shitload of land all around the school.

Back
Top Bottom