Cleaning a PHX Trinity

SptyOty

Does anyone know the best solution/method for cleaning a PHX Trinity? I bought it about a month ago and it is time for a good cleaning, but I have a feeling the triple chamber is gonna give me some problems tryin to get it all clean.

If anyone has any tips on how to get the PHX as clean as possible it would be appreciated. So far the only solution i really know of is the 420 cleaner but id rather see if i can find some sort of house hold cleaner so as to save me a trip to Berkeley. Thanks.

mmmm phx trinity. nice bong my friend. send it to my house and ill "clean" it for you.

rhomb said:
mmmm phx trinity. nice bong my friend. send it to my house and ill "clean" it for you.
Too bad you dont live anywhere near here, otherwise id invite you on over to "help clean" it with me :)

DaHui said:
How much is that bong anyways? Like 200$USD or so?
Mine cost me $300USD for the bong and another $50 for a nice big bag for it. More then worth the cost IMO.

that's alot of dough... Don't have that kinda money to spend. I'll stick to my home made gravity bong and other bongs. hehe Maybe one day I'll make that investment, but for now I'm a student and student = no $$ lol

DaHui said:
that's alot of dough... Don't have that kinda money to spend. I'll stick to my home made gravity bong and other bongs. hehe Maybe one day I'll make that investment, but for now I'm a student and student = no $$ lol

is there a link to a picture of this bong? ive smoked out of tonnes of glass, and tonnes of multiple chamber bongs, but never a glass multiple chamber bong :)

lol, tight ive never seen something like it. so those are seperate chambers that the glass is creating in the middle? interesting idea, looks like ti could fuck you up

phYscHo said:
lol, tight ive never seen something like it. so those are seperate chambers that the glass is creating in the middle? interesting idea, looks like ti could fuck you up
Yeah, there's 3 different air chambers in the middle, it also has a diffuser downstem to go along w/ the ash-catcher. It hits SOOOOOOO smooth I cant even begin to describe it. I'm a pretty seasoned veteran to smoking and I can honestly say that about 2-4 loads from this thing will fuck you up pretty hardcore. Dont know if anyone else has ever hit one and can vouch for the incredible power this thing yeilds lol.

Man, it makes me wanna save my money... hehehe Maybe this summer I'll have enough dinero and I might buy one. We'll see....

trendellbrady said:
what's up SptyOty I planted 15seeds on 4/29/04 tell me how long does it take for my plant's to start growing
To be honest I dont really know, never grown seeds before. Strictly a toker. If I were you I'd check out the Grow Forums. Hope those seeds grow nice... and smoke on!

ThaRanger21 said:
yup, i've hit one, i smoked one bowl and nearly passed out. i'm not joking. this is the sweetest bong ever, in fact i'm saving for one right now. it might seem expensive but u dont realize how worth it, it is until u have tried one. it's unlike any other smoking device out there. it's pure genious. i must have one, just need a couple hundred more dollars lol fawk.

Way to reply to a 5 month old thread dude ;)

Back
Top Bottom