Sativa:postive psychoactivity hypothesis

Nafanaki

Sativa: positive psychoactivity hypothesis.

Thought 1: It is a recorded fact that Bruce Lee was known to smoke moderate amounts of marijuana. It is also recorded, although not a proven fact, that Bruce Lee was able to manifest resonant amounts of energy within the palms of his hands to strike opponents more thoroughly.

Thought 2: Marijuana has been known to induce paranormal psychoactivity within certain individuals. Some individuals have claimed to see into other's minds while others claim the ability to resolve low fidelity silhouettes of spirits.

Both of these examples indicate the potential for consideration. Is it not possible that marijuana may induce fluid states of mind; in which, normal thoughts do not function?

Government: controlled by corporations.

Thought 1: Proestablishmentarianisim has been around since somewhere near the beginning of evolution. Even bacteria require a central dominance to emulate.

Thought 2: Governments and corporations are very similar in structure and function. Both expend and generate monetary value in exchange for services or commodities.

Originally the governments controlled the populations. After that, it was the religions. Now corporations donate huge amounts of money to politicians to mitigate corporate scandals. Is it not possible that government, in its entirety, is completely controlled by corporations as a mask to control society? Society has always been controlled by the powerful. But who is more powerful now than individuals with money, when the governments are in debt?

It is possible to read anothers mind without marijuana or any other drug. We all work the same. I'm not saying you can hear them speak or feel thier thoughts. Only that you can "read" a persons thoughts through thier body. For instance, someone crossing thier arms while sitting in a chair is feeling defensive. Even if they don't know they are doing it because of that, they are. They also do not need to mentally feel threatened or feel the need to be defencive, but thier mind reacts according to the enviroment the person is in. Its a small example, but paired with the 100's of different signals our bodies display, you can effectively learn everything about the person without saying a word.

Above you stated that people have claimed they have ESP while high. Well, mayby, but I believe they may be able to "read" these body languages we all display instead of having a form of ESP. Thus making them aware of a persons mood, state of mind, what they might be thinking, etc, etc.

On the Bruce Lee comment, I do believe it is possible to "exceed" your bodies normal power or strength. Adrenaline could be this energy in the palms you spoke of, but not just his hands. The mind is a powerfull tool. Think as though you are weak and can't lift a 100 pound weight, and you probably wont. Given the same 100 pound weight, with a person underneath you care about, and you will lift the damn weight. You may think that's bullshit, but i've seen a dude lift a small helicopter to save the pilot who was trapped under it. (accually slightly pushed up, didn't suspend it in air) But he lifted the damn chopper. Could he have done that when a life was not at stake? I don't think he could have.

Ya'll think I'm crazy yet? lol

Detained, both of those are vague references to which I was eluding. I understand and have seen several instances similar to that you described. That said, I am trying to concentrate more on the potential aspects of marijuana rather than previously proven fact. Also I did state that the individuals claimed the instances, not being that they we're recorded fact; or that I believe them. Also, I'm not entirely sure if your comment about how "We all work the same." is entirely true. I'm sure you have met people smarter and dumber than you who were gifted or challenged mentally.

Nafanaki said:
Detained, both of those are vague references to which I was eluding. I understand and have seen several instances similar to that you described.
I appologize for going in a different direction than your ultimate question.

Nafanaki said:
That said, I am trying to concentrate more on the potential aspects of marijuana rather than previously proven fact.I did state that the individuals claimed the instances, not being that they we're recorded fact; or that I believe them.
Proving that marijuana can do those things involves disproving they exist without it. Ex: Certain prescibtion drugs can alter a chemical your brain produces or balance them. This chemical the brain was overproducing, or underproducing was balanced by this drug. The brain would not have balanced itself had the drug not been taken.....Therefore The drug can alter the amount of the chemical. Had the brain been able to balance the chemical on it's own, the drug could not take credit for doing so.
Nafanaki said:
I'm not entirely sure if your comment about how "We all work the same." is entirely true. I'm sure you have met people smarter and dumber than you who were gifted or challenged mentally.
Ok. I'll explain. "We all work the same" meant our mind reacts with certain instinctive reactions. Example: the crossing of the arms comment I made. I didn't mean we are all exact copies of one another. I used work instead of think for that reason. And physically challenged people don't fall in the same range I was speaking of. I guess it should have read "An overwhelming mojority of us all work the same".

Bruce Lee is fuckin awsome, but I never knew or heard anything about him smoking moderate amounts of pot. Any links?

420dentist - It was actually in a book I read but its been too long to remember the name.

Detained -
Detained said:
Proving that marijuana can do those things involves disproving they exist without it.
Why would proving marijuana can catalyze neural stigmentation require one to first disprove something which normal individuals have acquired without the aid of an instigator?

sorry if this isn't the place, but your thread title reminded me of a thought i had a while ago...

me and my friend were discussing Donnie Darko, and mainly how he went back in time to change one thing that happened, and that one thing ended up changing many things in the future. i looked at it like life is a tree...there are many branches and leafs, but it all comes down to the one main part. kinda makes no sense, but i got myself confused.

Bruce Lee smoked hashish, but he was allergic to it! I saw a documentary on his death, people where actually blaming the hash for it, but it was discovered to be an allergic reation to a prescription painkiller.

Nafanaki said:
Detained - Why would proving marijuana can catalyze neural stigmentation require one to first disprove something which normal individuals have acquired without the aid of an instigator?
Because I like to argue :). Accually now that I'm sober, I do retract what i said about having to disprove it exists without the drug. For instance, prozac is used to balance chemicals in the brain to bring them to normal levels. Many people attain these levels on thier own. So what I said about disproving certain states of mind are reachable without it means nothing. But, could it not be just a coincidence? Like I was saying about "reading" body movements and position. Mayby those individuals that claim ESP are more aware of such things, and not reaching a higher state of mind and accually reading thoughts.

Hawker said:
hey, where in GA do you live Naf?

I live near the Mall of Georgia, which is Buford. But for exact city, I live in Flowery branch.

LiCuid_Ice said:
Deus Ex anyone?

Never played it? Sorry but no idea.

Detained said:
But, could it not be just a coincidence?

It very well could be. That is why it is debatable. But most of us have heard people at least claim to be psychic, god, or some stupid shit while high. But what if some people really do attain specific abilities?

Back
Top Bottom