The smell

Mr.Deeds

Hey, up until like a month ago I only used to smoke hash, after when I met some new err.. friends I was introduced to weed. Now, I've never had to pick up weed up in a public place before, and what I need to know is if i keep an eighth in a tight tin box in my jacket pocket, even though its hot out (80 degrees) will it smell bad enough for others to notice? Obviosly it will be in a baggie in the tin, but I'm still kind of worried.

Also I would be greatful if this was answered ASAP as after tomorrow morning this info will be kinda useless, but regardless, I'll post how it went

^^^ yeah what he said. Also depends on how much you got, but if it can fit in a small tin box I'm sure its not much, so you should be fine.

where did you live that you only used to smoke hash?

I lived in England several years before moving back to the US. I started smoking in England and since I didn't know any dealers my friend got it, and in England hash is cheaper and more prevalent than weed. But after a vacation back to England I have learned they have some mean ass white widow!

Dude, chill out.... the only possible person in the world that would be able to smell your weed in you baggie in your tin box would be such a pot head himself that it wouldnt matter.... No regular person would smell that shit, dont worry....

I knew a pothead from Afghanistan who says, "you American's are nasty smoken pot in that crude form." He told me them old boy's over there would suck down a whole gram of high grade hash in one toke. He also said most drug abusers don't live long. Don't know if he meant health or drug war's.

I know if your afraid the dogs will sniff out your stash, simply sprinkle pepper around and the dog's nose is ruined for a few hours.

Hope I didn't just commit a crime. :-(

Air tight containers are great for keeping in smell.. tin cans aren't normally air tight.. I've found that film canasters work wonders ;)

Back
Top Bottom