What's your top 3 strains from seed? Everybody!

StupidNoob

What's going on guys, how's everybody?

So, I've been looking for some pretty specific seeds to no avail. Now, I'm taking all open suggestions lol.

I created this thread in hopes to see what everyone's favorites are lol. I want to know what your top 3 strains from seed (preferably that you've grown) and what you've really been thinking about adding to your collection.

So, I'll start. My top 3 so far that I've grown.

#1. Blueberry - DJ Short. It spawned my love for that flavor lol. 70 days flower.
#2. Vanilla Kush - Barneys Farm.
Kashmir Hash Plant x Kush. Fucking dank. 60 days flower
#3. Purple Trainwreck - Humboldt Seeds
Fucking dank. 63 days flower.

The top 3 I'm currently trying to find:

#1. White Fire OG (wifi) - OG Raskal
Fire OG x The White
#2. Nightmare OG - Sin City (fem)
OG #18 x White Nightmare.
#3. Goji OG - Bodhi
Nepali OG x Snow Lotus

I'm looking for a damn good Chem too if anyone has grown one.

bb2f5a437dc69a02880387ebddb1b893.jpg

Oops yep. Check out London Seed Centre. They have nightfire and sour flame available. Both are WiFi crosses. They're sold out everywhere else. I've used them successfully 2x. No guaranteed delivery though.

I'm guessing that these R all indoors, right?
I grow outdoors, greenhouse is just the best...
Flat white greenhouse glass filters light, no hydro bills, I put lady bugs in there too....
There is just no equal to a south facing Greenhouse, none...lol

I think if U make your own breeds, by pollinating manually your best female with your best male...Grow those seeds, pollinate again with same pollen, grow those seeds, and repeat...Then U have stable breeds, that U grow exactly where they were produced for 3
generations...
Takes time, but worth it...U make a whole bunch of different breeds, and crosses....

Oops yep. Check out London Seed Centre. They have nightfire and sour flame available. Both are WiFi crosses. They're sold out everywhere else. I've used them successfully 2x. No guaranteed delivery though.

That's the only thing, I don't like paying for shit that I may/may not get. Original Sensible Seeds taught me to never take that risk again. I even paid those Spanish fuck's for GUARANTEED delivery, and if you've seen my seed's, I've seen them. To me, the extra $ is worth the guarantee, for sure.

@FrankyG - I honestly don't have time to do all of that. I wish I did!

Anything OG, Anything TW and anything Kush(indy,affie&paki). But seriously, any good blaze will perform good with me.

Recent fav is Leeroy from RD.

Back
Top Bottom