QUALITY vs. QUANITY?

Grim_Reefer4_20

QUALITY vs. QUANITY? ..... what would you rather have, an oz of nug, or a qp of swag... i think i would have to go with quality just because good green can last you a long time..

Word. some good chronic can last you a good amount of time and get you fucked up real quick.

quality. if u smoked one gram of fruit and two grams of shwag. u would get higher from the fruit. i think.

You get the QP of ass-weed, then you sell it, and then buy good bud. Although no one i know will buy shwag so Id never be able to push that crap anyway.

quality

Unoriginal Name said:
My dude used to get hook ups on weed. He never ever bought before but this guy at his work was selling so he was picking up this shitty schwag for bad prices. We would smoke like 2 blunts and barely be high but he refused to admit it sucked. Plus it had hardcore seeds, like 200 a bag. Now only chronic and better. Quality!
wasup, i was woundering how you got to be a 420supporter???

I'd go with the quantity because it would last a long time, I guess its from living in BC or whatnot but we don't really have horrible bud thats sold for cheap its mediocre most times. I've only smoked shake and not gotten high but thats kinda expected

it all depends.....if you want to make brownies and roll up fat blunts....get the qp......but if you want better tasting shit that fucks you up faster...get the good stuff

if I had alot of crappy bud and I wanted to sell it to get a nice bag of premo stuff I'd sell 8ths for 10 or 15 you could make quite a bit of money.

i think if i had to choose id pick chron-do if i ws getting tht shit for free, but yea if i had to buy it id get shwag just cuz even after im high i still smoke, so i might as well get my moneys worth but it better b good enough to get me fucked up!! :p

Back
Top Bottom