How did herb change you ?

Hiero Funk

it changed me alot.theres too much to type so im just gonna say that my life has been peacefully great ever since my first encounter with weed.

Herb changed my life by getting me high. Nuff said.

weed has made me a much more chill person. It has also made me grow up kinda fast cause of being busted. when i can smoke again im sure it will do more to change me maybe i will be good at video games again...

Definitely changed me...I was a huge glavin. I guess I still am, but I'm a chill glavin :cool:

once i started smoking again about a year ago, i kinda became a hippy lol. but its all for the better, i feel my mind is much more peaceful and expanded since i've been using

Pot has changed me in the best way. Before i started smoking i was a loser prep and liked doing community service and shit like that i hate that shit now its so queer. Its made me kind of a loser in school but i dont give a shit. I LOVE POT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

potheadfred said:
Pot has changed me in the best way. Before i started smoking i was a loser prep and liked doing community service and shit like that i hate that shit now its so queer. Its made me kind of a loser in school but i dont give a shit. I LOVE POT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Uh, lay off the weed buddy.

For me, weed has made me more relaxed, and see many things in different ways. I can concentrate on certain things better, and I've had some of my best times while high. I've became friends with many people; some that I've never met before, and some that I never really liked before, because weed brings everyone together. But if I could go back in time to the first time I smoked weed, that'd kick ass. (and I'd do it again)

puLse said:

For me, weed has made me more relaxed, and see many things in different ways. I can concentrate on certain things better, and I've had some of my best times while high. I've became friends with many people; some that I've never met before, and some that I never really liked before, because weed brings everyone together. But if I could go back in time to the first time I smoked weed, that'd kick ass. (and I'd do it again)
exactly

potheadfred said:
Sounds like it changed you for the worse. Just my two cents.

Exactly ! ! !

puLse said:

yeah, weed has made me more social, and i think maybe a lil dumber haha, i'm like perma-fried, i have major blonde moments, but it makes me and my friends laugh, so we have more fun....weed is just great!

Back
Top Bottom