Mark Emery

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 09:54 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 115331" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Grim_Reefer4_20</TD><TD class=alt2>What do you guys know about mark emery?????</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
obviously you dont know enough...his name is marc emery bud ;)

he is the leader of the BC Marijuana Party and his head quarters almost got burnt down when blunt brothers was torched *bows head for moment of silence* the cops are always trying to bust him too lol

i met marc emery last time i was in canada right before the snoop dogg concert. he's a cool dude he has a huge bong that we smoked out of.

marc is a good friend of mine and is one of the strongest freedom fighters to date... he also just wrote an amazing review of my book in the latest cannabis culture issue 66 coming to news stands next week... check it out!...;)

Isn't his extradition hearing taking place this week???!!

Isn't his extradition hearing taking place this week???!!

"Prince of Pot" Hearing Set For November

On May 30th the BC3 appeared in court to reschdule the extradition hearing, now set to begin on November 5th

Vancouver - The long-delayed extradition trial of Marc Emery, Canada's self-proclaimed 'prince of pot', is now set to start in November, more than 27 months after Mr. Emery and two alleged associates were arrested in Vancouver on United States warrants for selling marijuana seeds to Americans over the Internet.

Mr. Emery, 49, along with Michelle Rainey and Gregory Keith Williams, are also wanted in the United States on charges of conspiracy to manufacture marijuana and conspiracy to money launder.

Four days have been scheduled for the trio's extradition proceedings, beginning November 5.

Marc Emery is someone I learned of while being screened at a COOP last year...he runs a first rate mag Cannabis Culture, which is loaded with all sorts of ways for us to get active fighting this tyranny both in Canada and USA...pisses me off that the US DEA butt heads & US Dept. of Justice wants their pound of flesh to show how inane, wicked, savage, unrealistic, disconnected and broke this campaign is!

Back
Top Bottom