Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Abrams Report

Post Thanks / Like
    i really don't think how it could be my, let alone the legal system's, concern about what someone prefers to bang. so long as your partner is consenting, human, and of legal age go for it, i'm happy you're happy.
    Learn as though you'll live forever,
    Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

"I'm going to get my grade 10 . . . and all you guys can take a trip to fuckoffity land!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    No, because that wasn't in place when I started listening to rap music.If it was always like that, then yeah, I would be okay with it.
    so as long as the law against rap was around for your whole life, you'd be fine with it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    so as long as the law against rap was around for your whole life, you'd be fine with it?
    Not fine with it, but there's not much I can do to change it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    i really don't think how it could be my, let alone the legal system's, concern about what someone prefers to bang. so long as your partner is consenting, human, and of legal age go for it, i'm happy you're happy.
    I'm not trying to change them.But when you make the decision you should be prepared for the consequences.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not fine with it, but there's not much I can do to change it.
    You could stop supporting the bigoted mindset for starters

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not trying to change them.But when you make the decision you should be prepared for the consequences.
    You do realize that people are literally born gay, right? In gay men, a part of their brain that produces specific kinds of hormones is smaller than in straight men. In women, it's the other way around.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    You do realize that people are literally born gay, right? In gay men, a part of their brain that produces specific kinds of hormones is smaller than in straight men. In women, it's the other way around.

That is totally right...but some people are gay because of a tragidy in thier life...that is a thery that i except and is presented by some medical profesionals i.e. dr drew....sorry out the spell its late....gays should be able to get married....just because religon says its not ok does not mean thats how are laws should be....not everyone is religous...so why should that be forced to believe in somthing...i dont want to be forced muslim or jewish...so why are we forceing christian values?

Post Thanks / Like
    THCPeace, I agree with you. I think that not ONLY should we not bann gay marriages, but I don't think that marriages should have any legal benefits at all! If they really want to protect the sanctity of marriage, they'd get rid of all the legal burdens that come with it. That way, marriage would be about trust. As it is today, it isn't anything more than a business merger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastoner
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA... TOG you love to argue way to much for it to be healthy. You should be a lawyer.
    I';ve thought about it more than once. I'd like to be a judge, and ultimately a Justice. As far as I know, there are no atheist Judges on the SC, and therefore no one with a non-biased view on religious issues

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.newdirection.ca/a_biol.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by T>H>C=Peace
    That is totally right...but some people are gay because of a tragidy in thier life...that is a thery that i except and is presented by some medical profesionals i.e. dr drew....sorry out the spell its late....gays should be able to get married....just because religon says its not ok does not mean thats how are laws should be....not everyone is religous...so why should that be forced to believe in somthing...i dont want to be forced muslim or jewish...so why are we forceing christian values?
    They're not forced to believe in anything.There has been a ban on gay marriage since the begining of this country.Once they make the choice, they should accept the consequences of making that choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    ~ Confucius
    "If your not ready to die, your not ready to live"
    ~RolandDaPirate

Post Thanks / Like
    They're not forced to believe in anything.There has been a ban on gay marriage since the begining of this country.Once they make the choice, they should accept the consequences of making that choice.
    Dude, you just don't have a fucking clue, do you? Seriously think about what you're saying. Just because YOU don't approve of something, that makes it wrong, and justifies consequenses? That is the same argument for marijauna. The government says it's bad, and to them that justifies punishing whoever uses pot. Why should there be consequenses in the first place? Because someone says so? Because *big shocker* the Bible says so? People should be allowed to be gay and marry if they want, why should they be denied this priveledge? Because people like you think it's immoral, nasty, wrong, against God, etc. You see, I don't see things from your point of view, because I can't get my head that far up my ass. Gay marriage should be legal, there is no good reason why it shouldn't be.
    "Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel." ~Unknown

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR sHibbZ
    Dude, you just don't have a fucking clue, do you? Seriously think about what you're saying. Just because YOU don't approve of something, that makes it wrong, and justifies consequenses? That is the same argument for marijauna. The government says it's bad, and to them that justifies punishing whoever uses pot. Why should there be consequenses in the first place? Because someone says so? Because *big shocker* the Bible says so? People should be allowed to be gay and marry if they want, why should they be denied this priveledge? Because people like you think it's immoral, nasty, wrong, against God, etc. You see, I don't see things from your point of view, because I can't get my head that far up my ass. Gay marriage should be legal, there is no good reason why it shouldn't be.
    That is the same argument for ANYTHING YOU DO.You make any kind of choice, there are consequences.Good or bad choices, there are consequences.You can be gay all you want, I don't give a fuck about that, but if you make the choice to be gay, you have to realize the consequences WHEN YOU MAKE THE CHOICE.The one country that does have it, Netherlands, their gay marriage rate has FALLEN.Most only want to do it because it's illegal, just like pot.They're just doing it to piss people like me off, it's the truth.Even if it does go through, 75% of them will end in divorce, bet.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the same argument for ANYTHING YOU DO.You make any kind of choice, there are consequences.Good or bad choices, there are consequences.You can be gay all you want, I don't give a fuck about that, but if you make the choice to be gay, you have to realize the consequences WHEN YOU MAKE THE CHOICE.The one country that does have it, Netherlands, their gay marriage rate has FALLEN.Most only want to do it because it's illegal, just like pot.They're just doing it to piss people like me off, it's the truth.Even if it does go through, 75% of them will end in divorce, bet.
    The gays are doing it just to piss you off? Pardon me while I roll my eyes and laugh. Why should there be consequenses for getting married to a man? Because people like you MAKE consequenses. Do you think you should suffer punishment because someone says smoking weed is bad? Because someone says it's illegal and that whoever smokes it must suffer the consequenses? People who are against something make consequenses for those who aren't, i.e, abortion, drugs, gays, prostitution, etc. People should be able to live their lives the way they want, as long as they don't cause trouble or intentionally hurt others. Life is too short to have restrictions placed on things that make people happy, especially if they're not bothering anyone.

From here on out, I think that eating McDonalds should be banned, because it makes people fat. There are too many fat people in this country, and too many of them are taking up 2 seats in the movie theaters!
    "Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel." ~Unknown

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast