Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Abrams Report

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j842p
    How do you know its the majority? Has this ever been voted on? Seriously, i dont know.
    A couple of polls I've looked at on the net said we are the majority.Not very scientific but Imma go with it cause it helps my case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastoner
    BIG SURPRISE! our moral values come from the bible. or kuran or watever the hell your religion is.
    Yes because BIG SURPRISE!!!!

This government was inspired by God's Law.

Post Thanks / Like
    How is that evidence at all?
    And so what if YOU interpert the Bible as condoning marijuana use (i do too), a lot of fundies would lynch you for that.
    I don't interpret it that way, it says it plain and simple.

I would get lynched for that shit though.

Post Thanks / Like
    actually, it says it sacred and that no other person is suppose to use it other than like priests if i remeber correctly. And that kaneh bosum can be translated as either suger cane or cannabis, thats up for debate (any theology people in here that know hebrew lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    actually, it says it sacred and that no other person is suppose to use it other than like priests if i remeber correctly. And that kaneh bosum can be translated as either suger cane or cannabis, thats up for debate (any theology people in here that know hebrew lol)
    I thought it was translated just to cannabis.

It was used for annoiting and baptism of preists if I remember correctly though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    You mean why should the majoritys morality govern everyone else?

Because this is a democracy.Majority rules.
    When is comes to the way someone wants to live their life, especially if they're not hurting anyone in the process, there should be no "majority says it's wrong, so that means it is" bullshit. Just because a bunch of people say gays are living immoral lives, does that mean it's immoral? Just because YOU think so?

No person should have anything to say about how someone wants to live their life, it's none of their business. Unless they plan on robbing a bank or bombing a train station, leave these fucking peolpe alone.
    "Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel." ~Unknown

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR sHibbZ
    When is comes to the way someone wants to live their life, especially if they're not hurting anyone in the process, there should be no "majority says it's wrong, so that means it is" bullshit. Just because a bunch of people say gays are living immoral lives, does that mean it's immoral? Just because YOU think so?

No person should have anything to say about how someone wants to live their life, it's none of their business. Unless they plan on robbing a bank or bombing a train station, leave these fucking peolpe alone.
    And I'm leaving them the fuck alone.Let them be gay, I don't give a fuck on that, as long as they stay away from me.But when they try and desecrate the sanctity of marriage, which all they get is legal benefits from it, they're not trying to proclaim their love to the world, they're just trying to get health insurance for their butt buddy.It is immoral, there's no way around it.It's not natural.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastoner
    good point the majority of iraq thinks we're evil, do you agree?
    That's their opinion.If they want to make a law over there that no one can talk to an American or some shit like that, then yeah, let 'em, it's your fault if you CHOOSE to go over there.

Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm leaving them the fuck alone.Let them be gay, I don't give a fuck on that, as long as they stay away from me.But when they try and desecrate the sanctity of marriage, which all they get is legal benefits from it, they're not trying to proclaim their love to the world, they're just trying to get health insurance for their butt buddy.It is immoral, there's no way around it.It's not natural.
    Its not immoral to me, and a lot of things arent natural.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not immoral to me, and a lot of things arent natural.
    How it is not immoral?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

It's a man fucking another man in the ASS!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    They're not trying to desecrate the sanctity of anything, they just wanna get married. let 'em get married for fucks sake without giving them shit.

And who's to say it's not natural? Nature has no morals.
    "Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel." ~Unknown

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean

Post Thanks / Like
    Who are you to judge their intentions?

Post Thanks / Like

So what?

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, thats sodomy, not marrige...

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be immoral to me if the person getting fucked up the ass didnt want to, but other than that, its fine by me.
    *edit* if the person getting fucked up the ass didnt consent.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast