The Abrams Report

TheOldGuy

Do you guys ever watch The Abrams Report on MSNBC?

Just a minute ago, he was reading an email from someone refuting the argument that drugs (incl. marijuana) fund terrorism. The emailer suggested that they get a "pot dealer" to go on the show to debate the so-called terrorist expert on that issue.

In response to the email, Abrams said, that he actually liked the idea, and then he jokingly did a mock introduction of the terrorism expert and "Mary Jane Sticks."

I doubt Abrams smokes, but he did give the emailer credit for having a good point. I'm not that surprised though. MSNBC tends to be much more liberal than CNN, who takes the middle ground, or FOX NEWS, who takes the conservative angle.

Speaking of FOX NEWS, I think that it is the #1 network because people like to watch things that make them feel smart. Fox is usually blatantly biased and I think people get a feeling of joy from noticing it... Of course, that's just a theory, but I know that's why I watch it, especially The O'Reilly Fuck-- err-- Factor. :)

blazin gunz said:
gretta whatever her last name is a babe too
I guess. :rolleyes:

TheOldGuy said:
Speaking of FOX NEWS, I think that it is the #1 network because people like to watch things that make them feel smart. Fox is usually blatantly biased and I think people get a feeling of joy from noticing it... Of course, that's just a theory, but I know that's why I watch it, especially The O'Reilly Fuck-- err-- Factor. :)
haha you caught me

She had plastic surgery.

TheOldGuy said:
Do you guys ever watch The Abrams Report on MSNBC?

Just a minute ago, he was reading an email from someone refuting the argument that drugs (incl. marijuana) fund terrorism. The emailer suggested that they get a "pot dealer" to go on the show to debate the so-called terrorist expert on that issue.

In response to the email, Abrams said, that he actually liked the idea, and then he jokingly did a mock introduction of the terrorism expert and "Mary Jane Sticks."

I doubt Abrams smokes, but he did give the emailer credit for having a good point. I'm not that surprised though. MSNBC tends to be much more liberal than CNN, who takes the middle ground, or FOX NEWS, who takes the conservative angle.

O'Reilly is the only biased one there, but he's still for legalization.He said if we want to sit in our basement and smoke weed he ain't got no problem with that, but as soon as we take it outside then we should be arrested.FOX is the best source, because they get right to the point, not like liberals -coughs- John Kerry -coughs- who try and be everything to everyone.That right there's gonna be his downfall.

I'm not a Kerry fan, but as long as anyone other then Bush is in office this country will be a better place... wait... im getting off topic, nevermind.

r0achclip said:
O'Reilly is the only biased one there, but he's still for legalization.He said if we want to sit in our basement and smoke weed he ain't got no problem with that, but as soon as we take it outside then we should be arrested.FOX is the best source, because they get right to the point, not like liberals -coughs- John Kerry -coughs- who try and be everything to everyone.That right there's gonna be his downfall.
You mean not alienating all the poor or minorities, not trying to be everything to everyone. :rolleyes:

Bush's slogan should be, "No more rights!" because that is what he's trying to take away.

Breathless said:
You mean not alienating all the poor or minorities, not trying to be everything to everyone. :rolleyes:

Bush's slogan should be, "No more rights!" because that is what he's trying to take away.

KERRY VOTED FOR THE PATRIOT ACT TOO!!!!

edit: and raising the taxes again will only make the poor more poor and the rich more rich.At least there is some kind of recovery going on with what Bush is doing now.

r0achclip said:
KERRY VOTED FOR THE PATRIOT ACT TOO!!!!

edit: and raising the taxes again will only make the poor more poor and the rich more rich.At least there is some kind of recovery going on with what Bush is doing now.
OMG, no. Kerry would tax the rich more and keep the tax level on the poor and middle class basically the same. Also, when did Kerry EVER come up in my statement? Uhhhh, he didn't.

Oh, who proposed to ban gay marriages?

r0achclip said:
Wtf? Did you just say, "FOX is the best source... not like... John Kerry?" You DO realize that FOX is a news netowork, and John Kerry is a politician, right? Tell me you realize this. Lie if you have to, but just tell me. You'd be better off comparing FOX to CNN or MSNBC.

*sigh*

TheOldGuy said:
Wtf? Did you just say, "FOX is the best source... not like... John Kerry?" You DO realize that FOX is a news netowork, and John Kerry is a politician, right? Tell me you realize this. Lie if you have to, but just tell me. You'd be better off comparing FOX to CNN or MSNBC.

*sigh*

No, I was comparing Liberals to Conservatives.

That did come off wrong though.My fault.

Breathless said:
OMG, no. Kerry would tax the rich more and keep the tax level on the poor and middle class basically the same. Also, when did Kerry EVER come up in my statement? Uhhhh, he didn't.

Oh, who proposed to ban gay marriages?

You were attacking Bush, so I attacked Kerry.Also you said Bush was taking away peoples rights, which I suppose you were talking of the Patriot Act.

I also think gay marriage should be banned.

r0achclip said:
You were attacking Bush, so I attacked Kerry.Also you said Bush was taking away peoples rights, which I suppose you were talking of the Patriot Act.

I also think gay marriage should be banned.
You didn't suppose, you assumed. And why should gay marriages be banned? To keep the sanctity of marriage, or because you want to keep people from rights that are guaranteed to them.

Breathless said:
You didn't suppose, you assumed. And why should gay marriages be banned? To keep the sanctity of marriage, or because you want to keep people from rights that are guaranteed to them.

Because when you choose a certain lifestyle you choose to make certain sacrifices.Like, not having children and getting married.

They only make the sacrafices because people like you force them to. Again, that's like hitting your wife for talking back to you, and blaming her for it.

TheOldGuy said:
They only make the sacrafices because people like you force them to. Again, that's like hitting your wife for talking back to you, and blaming her for it.
Yeah dude, there is no reason for marrige to be denied to two consenting individuals.

Back
Top Bottom