Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 131

Thread: The Abrams Report

  1. #106
    420 Member Roachclip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by T>H>C=Peace
    anal with a chick....awsome...no way she can get knocked up
    EWW!!!!

    That's fuckin' gross.Eww................

  2. #107
    420 Member Roachclip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastoner
    I dunno about that. One time I was watching those porno bloopers and this dude was anal fucking this one chick. And all of a sudden she screams "Stop! I'm serious!" pulls his dick out and runs away into another room. 5 minutes later you hear a FLUSH. I felt bad for that guy.
    That's just one problem with it.

  3. #108
    420 Member J842P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    That was one of my points.Ya'll must have missed that.Marriage should have no legal benefits.I strongly believe that.That way people can wait and see if they're marrying the right person and not making a mistake that's gonna end up in divorce.

    BTW:AIDS, "Gay's disease"
    Actually, lower class black females between the ages of 16- 25 (something like that) have the highest percentage of aids

  4. #109
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    That was one of my points.Ya'll must have missed that.Marriage should have no legal benefits.I strongly believe that.That way people can wait and see if they're marrying the right person and not making a mistake that's gonna end up in divorce.
    No, I think what YOU seem to be missing is that your point requires that we ban gay marriage. You aren't talking about banning all marriages. If you simply wanted marriage to be taken out of the law, you'd be fine with gay marriage as long as they had no benefits. But you haven't said a word about that. You'd just expressed your bigotry towards gays. At least, I think that's what everyone seems to be hearing.

    BTW:AIDS, "Gay's disease"
    BTW: You, "Ignorant son of a bitch"

  5. #110
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    That's just one problem with it.
    Do you even know what you're talking about? What problem with it?

  6. #111
    420 Member Roachclip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Do you even know what you're talking about? What problem with it?
    I was talking about what Rastoner said about the porno bloopers and the girl shitting while the dude was fucking her in the ass.

  7. #112
    420 Member Roachclip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    No, I think what YOU seem to be missing is that your point requires that we ban gay marriage. You aren't talking about banning all marriages. If you simply wanted marriage to be taken out of the law, you'd be fine with gay marriage as long as they had no benefits. But you haven't said a word about that. You'd just expressed your bigotry towards gays. At least, I think that's what everyone seems to be hearing.
    No, I'd still have a problem with it because marriage still involves the church.Marriage will never be taken out of the law, too much to lose.


    BTW: You, "Ignorant son of a bitch"
    Harsh.....

  8. #113
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    No, I'd still have a problem with it because marriage still involves the church.Marriage will never be taken out of the law, too much to lose.
    I understand that you probably go to a very conservative church, but not all churches condemn gay marriage. Why shouldn't these churches be allowed to marry gay people?



    Harsh.....
    What? And "Gay's disease" wasn't harsh? You make it sound like only gays get AIDS. Sounds pretty ignorant to me.

  9. #114
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    I was talking about what Rastoner said about the porno bloopers and the girl shitting while the dude was fucking her in the ass.
    I read it, but some girls have to shit during regular sex too.

  10. #115
    420 Member Roachclip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    I understand that you probably go to a very conservative church, but not all churches condemn gay marriage. Why shouldn't these churches be allowed to marry gay people?
    I barely ever go to church, but when I do it's a VERY liberal Baptist church, a couple of gay people go there.That's part of the reason I don't go that often.

    Anyways, just because they don't condemn it doesn't make it right.It's still a church, it's still condemned in the Bible, it's still WRONG!!




    What? And "Gay's disease" wasn't harsh? You make it sound like only gays get AIDS. Sounds pretty ignorant to me.
    Like 35% of Gay people have AIDS.I didn't just make up the term, it's been around since the 80's.I think preists have the highest rate of AIDs in the world though.

  11. #116
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    I barely ever go to church, but when I do it's a VERY liberal Baptist church, a couple of gay people go there.That's part of the reason I don't go that often.
    Maybe I should rephrase. You follow the conservative church worldview. They physical church you go to is really irrelevant. You could go to a Jewish Mosque, and it wouldn't change the point.

    Anyways, just because they don't condemn it doesn't make it right.It's still a church, it's still condemned in the Bible, it's still WRONG!!
    The Bible also says that you shouldn't speak to a woman when she's on her period. The Bible says a lot of bigoted shit that a lot of churches don't preach. It's that famous pick-and-choose philosophy I'm always talking about. Plus, the law isn't supposed to be based on the Bible, in case you forgot that we live in America.



    Like 35% of Gay people have AIDS.I didn't just make up the term, it's been around since the 80's.I think preists have the highest rate of AIDs in the world though.
    Someone JUST got done telling you that black women have the worst aids rate. And where the hell do you get 35%? Oh right, out of your ass, where you get all of your information.

  12. #117
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastoner
    Umm all churches condem gay marriages from the orthodox to the coptic back to the cathlic.
    That['s simply not true. I have conversations with Methodists who have no problem with gay marriages. Even my sister, who normally I'd consider a fundamentalist, isn't against gay marriage.



    AIDS was found in the gay community when it was first discovered here in America. That's why its the Gay's disease. But you wanna know something its more like the Black Beastility Disease (no offense) cuase it orgninated in African monkeys.
    Actually, the monkey-sex rumor started because it seems like that's the only way to get AIDS that's portrayed in the american media, but Africans probably got it by drinking the monkey's blood as a part of a religious ceremony

  13. #118
    420 Member Roachclip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Maybe I should rephrase. You follow the conservative church worldview. They physical church you go to is really irrelevant. You could go to a Jewish Mosque, and it wouldn't change the point.
    Yeah, pretty much.Except for the whole smoking weed thing.


    The Bible also says that you shouldn't speak to a woman when she's on her period. The Bible says a lot of bigoted shit that a lot of churches don't preach. It's that famous pick-and-choose philosophy I'm always talking about. Plus, the law isn't supposed to be based on the Bible, in case you forgot that we live in America.
    In case you forgot democracy is an extension of Gods Law.


    Someone JUST got done telling you that black women have the worst aids rate. And where the hell do you get 35%? Oh right, out of your ass, where you get all of your information.
    Last time I checked it was 35%.Maybe there shit is higher.I dunno.

  14. #119
    420 Member J842P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastoner
    Those are people, not churches. Two different things my friend.




    Ok you agree with me, but still find some way to argue. My whole point is that it came from monkeys, which you simply restated. Good job on pointing out the obvious.
    The difference though, which im sure African Americans have a problem with, is that blood drinking rituals dont sound as bad as beastiality, (get use to TOG, lol)

  15. #120
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    Yeah, pretty much.Except for the whole smoking weed thing.
    Which I don't get. You obviously don't have a problem with doing things that normally religions find immoral, so long as you aren't hurting anybody. So what's your reason to believe that the law should oppose gay marriage? All you have so far is, "We should punish them because it's there choice to make us punish them." And when you use religion as an argument, you're in direct violation of the First Amendment.

    In case you forgot democracy is an extension of Gods Law.
    In case YOU forgot, no religion in the world promotes a democracy. No one voted for God. Also in case you forgot, "Lord" is synonymous with "king," which implies a MONARCHY

    Last time I checked it was 35%.Maybe there shit is higher.I dunno.
    You care to provide a legitimate source for that? And by legit I mean from a non-biased qualified authority.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast