Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Abrams Report

Post Thanks / Like

The Abrams Report

Do you guys ever watch The Abrams Report on MSNBC?

Just a minute ago, he was reading an email from someone refuting the argument that drugs (incl. marijuana) fund terrorism. The emailer suggested that they get a "pot dealer" to go on the show to debate the so-called terrorist expert on that issue.

In response to the email, Abrams said, that he actually liked the idea, and then he jokingly did a mock introduction of the terrorism expert and "Mary Jane Sticks."

I doubt Abrams smokes, but he did give the emailer credit for having a good point. I'm not that surprised though. MSNBC tends to be much more liberal than CNN, who takes the middle ground, or FOX NEWS, who takes the conservative angle.

Speaking of FOX NEWS, I think that it is the #1 network because people like to watch things that make them feel smart. Fox is usually blatantly biased and I think people get a feeling of joy from noticing it... Of course, that's just a theory, but I know that's why I watch it, especially The O'Reilly Fuck-- err-- Factor.

Post Thanks / Like
    gretta whatever her last name is a babe too

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blazin gunz
    gretta whatever her last name is a babe too
    I guess. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Speaking of FOX NEWS, I think that it is the #1 network because people like to watch things that make them feel smart. Fox is usually blatantly biased and I think people get a feeling of joy from noticing it... Of course, that's just a theory, but I know that's why I watch it, especially The O'Reilly Fuck-- err-- Factor.
    haha you caught me

Post Thanks / Like
    is "gretta" that old blonde chick with the cripple mouth?

Post Thanks / Like
    UUUUUUUUUUG

LLLLLLLLLLLLY!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    i stand corrected i had only seen the show probably once and it was awhile ago. how embarassing :(

Post Thanks / Like
    She had plastic surgery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Do you guys ever watch The Abrams Report on MSNBC?

Just a minute ago, he was reading an email from someone refuting the argument that drugs (incl. marijuana) fund terrorism. The emailer suggested that they get a "pot dealer" to go on the show to debate the so-called terrorist expert on that issue.

In response to the email, Abrams said, that he actually liked the idea, and then he jokingly did a mock introduction of the terrorism expert and "Mary Jane Sticks."

I doubt Abrams smokes, but he did give the emailer credit for having a good point. I'm not that surprised though. MSNBC tends to be much more liberal than CNN, who takes the middle ground, or FOX NEWS, who takes the conservative angle.

O'Reilly is the only biased one there, but he's still for legalization.He said if we want to sit in our basement and smoke weed he ain't got no problem with that, but as soon as we take it outside then we should be arrested.FOX is the best source, because they get right to the point, not like liberals -coughs- John Kerry -coughs- who try and be everything to everyone.That right there's gonna be his downfall.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a Kerry fan, but as long as anyone other then Bush is in office this country will be a better place... wait... im getting off topic, nevermind.
    Medical Marijuana user - OCBC Card Holder - Prop. 215 Patient - MariCare's #1 Customer

"I hear the secrets that you keep, when you're talkin in your sleep."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    O'Reilly is the only biased one there, but he's still for legalization.He said if we want to sit in our basement and smoke weed he ain't got no problem with that, but as soon as we take it outside then we should be arrested.FOX is the best source, because they get right to the point, not like liberals -coughs- John Kerry -coughs- who try and be everything to everyone.That right there's gonna be his downfall.
    You mean not alienating all the poor or minorities, not trying to be everything to everyone. :rolleyes:

Bush's slogan should be, "No more rights!" because that is what he's trying to take away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathless
    You mean not alienating all the poor or minorities, not trying to be everything to everyone. :rolleyes:

Bush's slogan should be, "No more rights!" because that is what he's trying to take away.
    KERRY VOTED FOR THE PATRIOT ACT TOO!!!!

edit: and raising the taxes again will only make the poor more poor and the rich more rich.At least there is some kind of recovery going on with what Bush is doing now.
    Last edited by Roachclip; 05-27-2004 at 03:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    KERRY VOTED FOR THE PATRIOT ACT TOO!!!!

edit: and raising the taxes again will only make the poor more poor and the rich more rich.At least there is some kind of recovery going on with what Bush is doing now.
    OMG, no. Kerry would tax the rich more and keep the tax level on the poor and middle class basically the same. Also, when did Kerry EVER come up in my statement? Uhhhh, he didn't.

Oh, who proposed to ban gay marriages?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast