Fruit Punch Bong

potheadfred

Holy Shit Guys i am so baked. Wow i just bought a bag of weed yesterday it was an 1/8. And i couldnt smoke last night so i built a bong last night for this mornin. I made it like a normal bong but instedad of putting water in the bong i put fruit punch and a couple of ice cubes and i just smoked like a ten minute bowl and it was neverending. I just took hit after hit. I coughed my brains out. The hits tasted awesome kind of like a fruity hit it was awesome well sorry to bore you i am so baked i have no idea how long i am i typing.
Im out
Pothead Fred

I've always wanted to put other types of drinks/liquids in my bongs but always been too afraid it wont taste right. I've always been curious about fruit punch, apple/orange juice, and soda.... anyone ever tried anything of that sort and wanna fill me in on their results?

I got off brand cherry cola and it was bomb in my zong man I recommend it highly :)

Man, the best thing to do is to just fill it up with a fresh batch of water, drop in a few ice cubes, then hit it, it makes it easier to clear. I've also tried beer, but you'll find that it smells really bad and needs to be poured and refilled unless it ends up stinking like no other. Plus, it ends up tasting bad.

ive heard that vodka with ice cubes is good, an if your REALLLY daring...you drink the bongvodka at the end...itll fuck you up for a good 5 hours

on the note of alcohol and weed, i read that if you take grain alcohol and mix it with weed and seal it for a month it makes some awesome juices. You have to strain the weed but the grain absorbes the thc as youngbud said. i hear its pretty awesome.

Soda isn't that great. I tried some kind of fruit soda, and afterwards it smelled like shit. Gatorade/powerade works well. I gotta try some listerine though. Oh yeah, try putting a peice of a popsicle in it, it is niiiice.

Yokogake said:
on the note of alcohol and weed, i read that if you take grain alcohol and mix it with weed and seal it for a month it makes some awesome juices. You have to strain the weed but the grain absorbes the thc as youngbud said. i hear its pretty awesome.

Ok, first of all, don'T let it sit a month, it'll just get bad. And you don'T wanna be drinking that kinda nasty crap, here is the real thing you wana be doing with grain alcohol.... THC OIL

The following steps are how to make THC oil, which gives a final product that will be a dark, oily liquid that contains 70+% pure THC and will give you 5 times as many trips per $$$ as compared to joint/bong smoking...

What you need to do it this... You'll need to chop up your weed and pick apart the buds until it looks like grass clippings. Remove any seeds. Dump the powdered pot into a mason jar (or any other contrainer) and pour in just enough grain alcohol so the weed particles float freely in the mixture. Place the lid securely on the jar and shake a few times.

Let this mixture sit for a few hours, shaking it every once in a while. The alcohol should have turned a dark green color and when shaken should form colorful, oily bubbles on top.

Place the sturdy cloth over the metal container and press the cloth down to form a funnel. Carefully pour the contents of the mason jar onto the cloth which is in the metal cup. Make sure to get most of the weed particles out of the jar. Gather up the edges of the cloth and squeeze the remaining liquid out of the lump of weed into the metal cup.

You should now have a quantity of dark green liquid in your metal measuring cup. It is possible to extract more THC from the remaining pot. I recommend performing Step 1 a second time immediately after completing it the first time. No sense throwing away the good stuff. Dump the pot from the cloth back into the mason jar and repeat step 1. You now have twice as much liquid in your metal cup upon repeating the first step.

To get a final product just put the metal container in a place where it won't be disturbed. The alcohol will have to evaporate on its own. If at all possible keep it in a slightly warm area with decent ventilation. It may take days.

Once it's evaporated test to see if it's too thick. If it is, pour a small amount of grain alcohol in the metal cup and mix. Pour the liquid into your eye-dropper bottle.

Here is how to consum this wonderful THC oil... Make a "spoon" out of the aluminum foil. This takes some practice but you'll get a design that works. Put 6-8 drops of the oil into the "spoon" and hold it about 4" over the flame. It should begin to boil slightly. Don't let it get too close to the flame just yet. It'll cook down and turn very dark brown and begin to make crackling sounds. Now you should lower the spoon so the THC is directly over the flame. The spoon is still face up, we're just really putting the heat to it. Hold the Bic pen tube about 1" above the dark brown area and inhale through the tube. You'll see a white smoke come up from the dark area, this is vaporized THC. Once you have a lungfull, remove the spoon from the flame. You'll feel the effects almost instantly. Exhale and place the spoon back over the flame and inhale again. Once you've smoked what's in the spoon, put a few more drops in and repeat as many times as you want.

Peace out dudes

Back
Top Bottom