Do you get lost in music when your high?

grim420reefer

when im high i sit in my room with blacklights and lava lamps going.only have them on when im baked because its like a im in a stress free world right now and a different type of enviroment.ill listen to alot of music then i get lost in it.i can relate to what they are saying and most of the time i know what they mean.i say hell ya music is my love in life without it i would want to die its also my therapy.tool is one of my favorite bands to chill out to.tool has really good trippy instrumentals and the lyrics will get inside of you sometimes like other bands cant.plus there music videos are the best videos to watch baked.tool is the hsit because they dont put there faces all over there videos and magz and shit like that.they let there music represent them not there image.they look like nerds but they make some of the best music

i no exactly what u mean. its tha best feeling

grim420reefer said:
when im high i sit in my room with blacklights and lava lamps going.only have them on when im baked because its like a im in a stress free world right now and a different type of enviroment.ill listen to alot of music then i get lost in it.i can relate to what they are saying and most of the time i know what they mean.i say hell ya music is my love in life without it i would want to die its also my therapy.tool is one of my favorite bands to chill out to.tool has really good trippy instrumentals and the lyrics will get inside of you sometimes like other bands cant.plus there music videos are the best videos to watch baked.tool is the hsit because they dont put there faces all over there videos and magz and shit like that.they let there music represent them not there image.they look like nerds but they make some of the best music

Tool is one of the greatest bands in the world, and we are lucky to be in the time of them. A lot of people don't realize it, but we are just as lucky as the people in the sixties who were growing up in the times of the Doors, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. Well, thats what I think at least. One of the best things to listen to when you are smoking is Disposition followed immediately by Reflection, because they go together so perfectly. They are both such amazing songs. Beautiful songs. Sometimes I just turn off the lights and put them on really loud and smoke. They go for a good 15 minutes or more together, but it is a great experience that shouldn't be missed. I'm sure Rasta would appreciate it.

420dentist said:
Tool is one of the greatest bands in the world, and we are lucky to be in the time of them. A lot of people don't realize it, but we are just as lucky as the people in the sixties who were growing up in the times of the Doors, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. Well, thats what I think at least. One of the best things to listen to when you are smoking is Disposition followed immediately by Reflection, because they go together so perfectly. They are both such amazing songs. Beautiful songs. Sometimes I just turn off the lights and put them on really loud and smoke. They go for a good 15 minutes or more together, but it is a great experience that shouldn't be missed. I'm sure Rasta would appreciate it.
you hit the spot.lol sometimes ill watch cartoons with the sound off and listen to music.the music looks like a music video sometimes when you watch cartoons

i dont get lost in anything but TV and video games. I like Sublime a LOT, but I'm not a big fan of music in general.

TheOldGuy said:
i dont get lost in anything but TV and video games. I like Sublime a LOT, but I'm not a big fan of music in general.
i hear you.when i play video games when im baked i feel like im in the game and i cant die.it motivates me when i keep on dying on a game not to give up.that i can get past this part.

hey, if you didnt know, Disposition goes into Reflection which goes into Triad. thats how it is on Lateralus, thats how its meant to be listened to.

man i put on some PHISH or CSNY or DISPATCH and i just lay down on my floor stretch as big as i can, with my light cut out adn all my lava lamp, nite lite, and my lil xmas lights, and my light up santa on, light some candles too, some incents...lay on my floor and just close my eyes and i just go off on this amazing ride, i drop spin, flip, its lik eim on one of them magic carpet rides....

STEPPEN WOLF -MAGIC CARPET RIDE

bestest song fuckin ever, i wish i could get a live version were they just jam forever playing it, its to short normally.

brian said:
hey, if you didnt know, Disposition goes into Reflection which goes into Triad. thats how it is on Lateralus, thats how its meant to be listened to.

Yeah, I know. but Disposition and Reflection is where it's really sweet. It's like Parabol - Parabola.

TheOldGuy said:

I like music a lot, but I just don't get submerged into it.

well, I get submerged into HIM if I'm boning a girl. and some HIM is playing.

I definetly get lost in the music when im high.
Music is a must when your high, and I don't listen to rap when im sober just when im high, go figure.

Yea, that always happens when im listening to Hydro by Twiztid i always just got lost in it and just start feelin that shit

oh yeah i get lost in music.

last night i got lost in some ATB... if you've never listened to them, roll up a joint, download "beach vibes", and listen to it after you get high....

We used to do this in the Suc back in the 70s. Good Therapy.

Back
Top Bottom