Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Do you get lost in music when your high?

  1. #1
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like

    Do you get lost in music when your high?

    when im high i sit in my room with blacklights and lava lamps going.only have them on when im baked because its like a im in a stress free world right now and a different type of enviroment.ill listen to alot of music then i get lost in it.i can relate to what they are saying and most of the time i know what they mean.i say hell ya music is my love in life without it i would want to die its also my therapy.tool is one of my favorite bands to chill out to.tool has really good trippy instrumentals and the lyrics will get inside of you sometimes like other bands cant.plus there music videos are the best videos to watch baked.tool is the hsit because they dont put there faces all over there videos and magz and shit like that.they let there music represent them not there image.they look like nerds but they make some of the best music

  2. #2
    420 Member vlcmgl69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    i no exactly what u mean. its tha best feeling

  3. #3
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    do you get lost in music when your high?
    no

  4. #4
    420 Member 420Dentist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim420reefer
    when im high i sit in my room with blacklights and lava lamps going.only have them on when im baked because its like a im in a stress free world right now and a different type of enviroment.ill listen to alot of music then i get lost in it.i can relate to what they are saying and most of the time i know what they mean.i say hell ya music is my love in life without it i would want to die its also my therapy.tool is one of my favorite bands to chill out to.tool has really good trippy instrumentals and the lyrics will get inside of you sometimes like other bands cant.plus there music videos are the best videos to watch baked.tool is the hsit because they dont put there faces all over there videos and magz and shit like that.they let there music represent them not there image.they look like nerds but they make some of the best music
    Tool is one of the greatest bands in the world, and we are lucky to be in the time of them. A lot of people don't realize it, but we are just as lucky as the people in the sixties who were growing up in the times of the Doors, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. Well, thats what I think at least. One of the best things to listen to when you are smoking is Disposition followed immediately by Reflection, because they go together so perfectly. They are both such amazing songs. Beautiful songs. Sometimes I just turn off the lights and put them on really loud and smoke. They go for a good 15 minutes or more together, but it is a great experience that shouldn't be missed. I'm sure Rasta would appreciate it.

  5. #5
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 420dentist
    Tool is one of the greatest bands in the world, and we are lucky to be in the time of them. A lot of people don't realize it, but we are just as lucky as the people in the sixties who were growing up in the times of the Doors, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. Well, thats what I think at least. One of the best things to listen to when you are smoking is Disposition followed immediately by Reflection, because they go together so perfectly. They are both such amazing songs. Beautiful songs. Sometimes I just turn off the lights and put them on really loud and smoke. They go for a good 15 minutes or more together, but it is a great experience that shouldn't be missed. I'm sure Rasta would appreciate it.
    you hit the spot.lol sometimes ill watch cartoons with the sound off and listen to music.the music looks like a music video sometimes when you watch cartoons

  6. #6
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Rock
    no
    i dont either

  7. #7
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    i dont either
    i figured you would be the type to get lost in some sublime.

  8. #8
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont get lost in anything but TV and video games. I like Sublime a LOT, but I'm not a big fan of music in general.

  9. #9
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    i dont get lost in anything but TV and video games. I like Sublime a LOT, but I'm not a big fan of music in general.
    i hear you.when i play video games when im baked i feel like im in the game and i cant die.it motivates me when i keep on dying on a game not to give up.that i can get past this part.

  10. #10
    420 Member brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey, if you didnt know, Disposition goes into Reflection which goes into Triad. thats how it is on Lateralus, thats how its meant to be listened to.

  11. #11
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tri-state
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like
    man i put on some PHISH or CSNY or DISPATCH and i just lay down on my floor stretch as big as i can, with my light cut out adn all my lava lamp, nite lite, and my lil xmas lights, and my light up santa on, light some candles too, some incents...lay on my floor and just close my eyes and i just go off on this amazing ride, i drop spin, flip, its lik eim on one of them magic carpet rides....


    STEPPEN WOLF -MAGIC CARPET RIDE

    bestest song fuckin ever, i wish i could get a live version were they just jam forever playing it, its to short normally.
    Last dance w/ mary jane, one more time to ease the pain.

  12. #12
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    philly burbs, eagles country.
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake EN Bl4ze
    you listen to their lyrics alot more when your high I noticed


    Yeah, i noticed that.

  13. #13
    420 Member 420Dentist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brian
    hey, if you didnt know, Disposition goes into Reflection which goes into Triad. thats how it is on Lateralus, thats how its meant to be listened to.
    Yeah, I know. but Disposition and Reflection is where it's really sweet. It's like Parabol - Parabola.

  14. #14
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    i dont get lost in anything but TV and video games. I like Sublime a LOT, but I'm not a big fan of music in general.

    I like music a lot, but I just don't get submerged into it.

    well, I get submerged into HIM if I'm boning a girl. and some HIM is playing.

  15. #15
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    I definetly get lost in the music when im high.
    Music is a must when your high, and I don't listen to rap when im sober just when im high, go figure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast