View Poll Results: how much weed do u get high with?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 or less hits of dank

38 50.00%
  • a dime of dank

22 28.95%
  • a dub of dank

11 14.47%
  • 3 or more dimes of dank

5 6.58%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyone feels dif.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, generally the way I'd describe it is: Overly copacetic.

But then there's a difference between the highs I get from shwag and dank, so:

Shwag - Body high. I feel so happy and my body is slightly numb feeling, but my head is fairly clear. I think talking is harder on shwag though (talking to authority, 'rents, etc.)

Dank - Total mind high. Feel extremely happy (and hungry). Always have a flood of creativity with kynd bud.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    a dime of dank will get me buzzin

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultSwim
    i voted 3 or more dimes for the sheer absurdity...but wtf...u guys are some lightweights. it'll take me about 5 hits to get stoned...but i like to smoke a bowl or two at a time.
    yea 4-5 hits will get me stoned of the generic weed that circulates around my area...
    But I do love that one hit wonder...
    But normally, I smoke more anyway....

Post Thanks / Like
    4-5 hits will get me high but i like packing the entire bowl. i like being that just blazed, stoned, happy feeling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by potman6767
    4-5 hits will get me high but i like packing the entire bowl. i like being that just blazed, stoned, happy feeling.
    I like getting high to the point that it feels like I'm tripping...
    Then I listen to music... it never gets old, though to some people it does.
    See, I will feel it after maybe 2-3 hits, I'll be what I consider high after 4-5, I'll be sailing through the music after a couple of bowls...
    Thing is, to reach that type of high, you can't let your tolerance get too high, so I have to limit my smoking...

Post Thanks / Like
    2-3 rips off my bong of some dank and im high. to get stoned stupid i need to smoke like a gram.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: everyone feels dif.

im living in fukin indiana and im some sort of looser that just graduated and i cant find my self any dank what so ever so if im smoking it takes a fat ass joint of crappy purrified weed to get me pretty high.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: everyone feels dif.

It depends on whether I'm planning on functioning. If I have stuff I need to do then I'll only take 3 or 4 rips off my bong, just to feel good and take the pains edge off. If I want the pain to go away completely then I'll take 4 rips off my bong and then go sit on the couch with a joint(usually 1.5-2 grams) and get stoned. I try to do that atleast a few times a week. The relief of not feeling anything for a while is nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12