• a dime of dank

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • a dub of dank

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 3 or more dimes of dank

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

SmokeyMacPot

how do u feel when u are high? I usually get tired and sleepy some times i hallucinate, like seeing blury, colors, and sometimes i get hella paranoid.

Alone if I smoke off of my bong I can get stoned off 1 hit but thats it =P other than that under 4 but yeah same with token man

oh shit, I read the question wrong. Well, it usually takes me about 3 hits before I begin feeling strongly but sometimes, if it's good, 1 hit'll be enough for me to start feeling it.

4-5 hits gets me the way that I like it. add 2-3 maybe 4 more hits to that and I get tunnel vision and shit and all i can do is drool and stare at things hahaha. I played tony hawk earlier while i was super stoned and all i did was ollie on things because i couldn't hit the buttons quick enough to do tricks

i voted 3 or more dimes for the sheer absurdity...but wtf...u guys are some lightweights. it'll take me about 5 hits to get stoned...but i like to smoke a bowl or two at a time.

i need alot to get me high but mostly i smoke just to take away back pain byt i need to conserve weed so i only need alittle

When I'm high I feel like all my troubles are gone, and I'm completely at peace with myself, and I just like to sit back and enjoy the ride.

But yeah, it takes me about 3 bong rips to get high, but I always smoke at least a bowl at a time.

3 or more to get nice and stoned so i can just chill and have a great time

When I smoke alone sometimes I get paranoid and shit and I love listening to music fucking I can't even explain it but I love it, and when I smoke with friends its more active and fun but I have so much trouble just processing thoughts

Well, generally the way I'd describe it is: Overly copacetic.

But then there's a difference between the highs I get from shwag and dank, so:

Shwag - Body high. I feel so happy and my body is slightly numb feeling, but my head is fairly clear. I think talking is harder on shwag though (talking to authority, 'rents, etc.)

Dank - Total mind high. Feel extremely happy (and hungry). Always have a flood of creativity with kynd bud.

AdultSwim said:
i voted 3 or more dimes for the sheer absurdity...but wtf...u guys are some lightweights. it'll take me about 5 hits to get stoned...but i like to smoke a bowl or two at a time.
yea 4-5 hits will get me stoned of the generic weed that circulates around my area...
But I do love that one hit wonder...
But normally, I smoke more anyway....

4-5 hits will get me high but i like packing the entire bowl. i like being that just blazed, stoned, happy feeling.

potman6767 said:
4-5 hits will get me high but i like packing the entire bowl. i like being that just blazed, stoned, happy feeling.
I like getting high to the point that it feels like I'm tripping...
Then I listen to music... it never gets old, though to some people it does.
See, I will feel it after maybe 2-3 hits, I'll be what I consider high after 4-5, I'll be sailing through the music after a couple of bowls...
Thing is, to reach that type of high, you can't let your tolerance get too high, so I have to limit my smoking...

Back
Top Bottom