Canada?

Alberta. Its funny because in english the other day (don't ask me how we got onto this topic in english) we were talking about how you hear so much about americans not knowing anything about Canada, but there is still a lot of sterotyping in Canada too. Like lots of Quebecers think that Alberta is all english speaking, and all farming and shit. But really, Canada is just one big stoner country. :D

hippychick said:
Am in a little town just south of Calgary called Okotoks

Heh-heh..."toks" :D

maxxx said:
Montréal, Québec.
Quebec Gold rules...
But i'm currently in Lyon, France.

Ah putain, si tu étais en ville on aurait pu fumer un gros pétard ensemble à la St-Jean! ;)

DaHui said:
Ah putain, si tu étais en ville on aurait pu fumer un gros pétard ensemble à la St-Jean! ;)

....As long as you tried :)

DaHui said:

Je manque la St-Jean (pas cool) et la fete du Canada (ça me dérange moins) mais, à mon retour, on trouvera le temps de fumer un bon gros tarpet.

Yeah, I know, speak english, Maxxx.

D*a*n*K said:
I heard in Quebec that its an insult to them when ya speak english

Well I don't know where you heard that one from... It's as true as the fact that we live in igloos and have to snowshoe to school and watch out for polar bears.

Ya, its true. If we respect their language, they have to respect ours. Don't see us being insulted by people speaking french over here in Western Canada :rolleyes: Not saying that english is an inult over there DaHui, just saying that Quebec has a long history of hating english Canada.

detective, u tell me do thing in there i dont do thing.

I went to quebec once and i saw a mime. i stayed in old quebec. in some big hotel. Chateau Frontenac (Shat-toe Frawnt-tin-ack) somethin like that. boring but nice city though.

Hiero Funk said:
detective, u tell me do thing in there i dont do thing.

Da proof is da proof of da proof, and when you have da proof, den you have proof of da proof.

Back
Top Bottom