The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

The 4/20 smokathon was so much fun let's do it again for the 4th of July! And Canada day on the 1st! Even those outside NA can celebrate. One big worldwide BBQ with hamburgers, hot dogs and hashish! So let's prep together and then smoke together and share worldwide peace and harmony (and get high!) I love my 420mag family! I love the chance to see what treats everyone comes up with! Let's do this thing!
:cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::party::party::party::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer:

I will start things off with the dry ice hash I made yesterday for the celebration!
image14052.jpeg

Front row. Just some cured Super Cheese

6ebd1737971e8f7de1b72c8bec9a21c8.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Check my post time 0420, local just caught that. Ha

Dang! You two started the party off right!! I wanna show off too....Ill drop my pic l8r;)
:party:

IMG_20160427_203518.jpg
lots of green now we all have the munchies so heres a rack of lamb seared in spicy mango cannabis olive oil then baked at 120 degrees slowly ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm this bbq is off to a flyer !

Think I will indulge in some Exodus Kush tonight. Here is my first contribution to the thread...

20160630_150123.jpg

Looking like a party, that EK looks amazing Blaze. Oh, I watched "Dodge Ball" again, in the bar their were a few Blaze names. I thought of you. Ha.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom