Medical Growers...Stupid?

Platypus007

I'm not saying medicinal growing is bad thing. In fact, its a very good thing :D ! Yay! But the growers I'm not too sure about. Now, there are a lot of stories on here about the DEA uprooting various amounts of plants, for various reasons, without any evidence of anything, but there is one constant in all of this: THE GROWERS NEVER HAVE THEIR REGISTRATION CARDS WITH THEM! It occurs to me that if they'd carry their cards, the feds would have no reason to bother them at all. But they just don't seem to figure it out...now, I'm sure they would still uproot the plants, but there would be a stronger court case against them if they did.

Most if not all the stories I find they have their cards with them, they just decide to grow more than the regulated amt. allowed by their state.The federal government is at odds with the states over it, they don't want it to happen at all.

r0achclip said:
Most if not all the stories I find they have their cards with them, they just decide to grow more than the regulated amt. allowed by their state.The federal government is at odds with the states over it, they don't want it to happen at all.

Oh...well then, you're the news guy and I guess I'm the stupid one :D

Yeah, I just recently got my registration card for growing, and it says im able to have up to 6 plants. I put the card up on my wall right away, next to where my plants will soon be. I'm not a dumbass and I'm not gonna try to start growing more then allowed just b/c i dont want to give the government any reason to come busting down my door and taking my shit. People just need to start getting smart about it and stop trying to bend the rules as they see fit.

SptyOty said:
Yeah, I just recently got my registration card for growing, and it says im able to have up to 6 plants. I put the card up on my wall right away, next to where my plants will soon be. I'm not a dumbass and I'm not gonna try to start growing more then allowed just b/c i dont want to give the government any reason to come busting down my door and taking my shit. People just need to start getting smart about it and stop trying to bend the rules as they see fit.

Do you get a personal cut or what ;) Hahaha. Send some of that this way :D

The plants are all mine actually. Im a cannabis club member and am legally able to grow up to 6 plants... for medical use only of course ;)

SptyOty said:
The plants are all mine actually. Im a cannabis club member and am legally able to grow up to 6 plants... for medical use only of course ;)

Of course...like I meant anything else :rolleyes:

If I was a medical grower, which I am not, I would try to like modify the properties of the plants and shit like that and make a new strain, lol, like a peach kinda pot plant, all orange, I don't know, some crazy shit like that. Or make it so the shit never kills your throat and taste good all the freakin' time. Make so it's so soft you'll never cough and that the thc % will be known and tagged on the baggy. And the effect you get with that kinda weed also. Like "19.5% THC/euphoric".. I'm thinkin' out loud and probably not makin' much sense. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom