Legalization

strong bad

there's always been alot of talk about marajuana legalization and i was thinking that it may not be a very good thing. think about it, there would be hella crazy taxes and "health" restrictions. if they were to sell them like cigarettes and you could buy a pack of joints for like 40 bucks. i don't know about the rest of yaall but i'd rather keep things the way they are and smoke in the privacy of my room and school and court and other public places.

Why are marijuana prices high? Because of one reason: pot is illegal. If pot were legal, the price wouldn't be as high as the street price it is now. A pack of joints probably wouldn't be much more expensive than a pack of cigarettes (especially with them *considering* a new $1.40 tax on cigs), plus they would probably just restrict them to people above 18. The price wouldn't be bad, and the taxes they would make (added to the money NOT wasted in the War on Drugs) would be unbelievable. So should marijuana be legal? Yes.

Another thing I hate is the argument that terrorists get their money from drugs. Well, whoever it is, be it terrorists or mob, the ONLY way to stop them from getting their money is to LEGALIZE marijuana and undercut the competition (mob, etc.) so that no one will buy from them.

Geez, you'd think *someone* in the government would've been smart enough to think of that by now, but NOOOOO, it's still the government.

legalizzzzzzzeeee it.... dont critisize it....

sell it legalize it I dont give a fuck as long as I can smoke it

How about legalize it, but only for personal growing. And if your ever found selling to someone else, you go to jail for 50 years for each gram you sold. You could barter it or give it. But no selling.

The only way you could sell it isif you have sex with the person who sold it to you, but it would not be called a weed sale instead it would be called a sex sale, but be understood as a weed sale (witch its not.):)

Rastoner said:
I already smoke that shit like its legal. Rollers ain't gonna stop you unless they can tell, and when they drive by and I'm in a nice white neighborhood park, smokin a J, they think its a ciggy and just drive-by.
Thats what we do here. Go to the nice houses and smoke J's and blunts in a park and they don't look twice.

I agree with Parappadrapper....his ideas kinda represent a small comunist barder system....neat. i beleive everything should kinda be like that....if ur a lumber jack...and u need ur tooth pulled....u give the dentist firewood for the winter, or wood for his new porch. I think a barder system for the pot would be sweet....umm...anyone need their computer fixed?? :D

But if you could get me some poon tang, that would be great.

Diet0r said:
I agree with Parappadrapper....his ideas kinda represent a small comunist barder system....neat. i beleive everything should kinda be like that....if ur a lumber jack...and u need ur tooth pulled....u give the dentist firewood for the winter, or wood for his new porch. I think a barder system for the pot would be sweet....umm...anyone need their computer fixed?? :D
Actually I do. What a fucking coincidence.:)

look at it all in perspective, What we do is Already socialy exceptable:Half Baked, Rolling Kansas, Dazed and Confused, all these movies show stoners in a more positive light than any other media, if pot were legalized you could get a carton of J's for 25 bucks, that a huge increase in the volume/price area and if it was leagal we could take a smoke break at work, who wouldnt like that?

Kurokawa said:
look at it all in perspective, What we do is Already socialy exceptable:Half Baked, Rolling Kansas, Dazed and Confused, all these movies show stoners in a more positive light than any other media, if pot were legalized you could get a carton of J's for 25 bucks, that a huge increase in the volume/price area and if it was leagal we could take a smoke break at work, who wouldnt like that?
no dont count on the smoke brakes, unless you can expect to have "drink" breaks.

j842p said:
no dont count on the smoke brakes, unless you can expect to have "drink" breaks.

yeah they wouldnt let you it would be like going to work drunk....

dude legalize! legalize! im tired of the pigs taking my shit everytime i get busted but i only got busted once but still that was my shit!

Legalize!!! And Grow!!

Back
Top Bottom