The best stuff you smoked

Hiero Funk

the best stuff i smoked was this insane shit that i didnt even know the name of, it was nothing that we usually see or talk about in the forums, its still marijuana. I cant remember the name, but we had a bong session for hours, i was stoned out of my mind.

Hiero Funk said:
the best stuff i smoked was this insane shit that i didnt even know the name of, it was nothing that we usually see or talk about in the forums, its still marijuana. I cant remember the name, but we had a bong session for hours, i was stoned out of my mind.

Best herb I ever smoked is 4 way. I 've been smoking a little over 2 decades now and with this stuff you needed one good hit and you were done for the night it cost like 2 bills an 1/8 if I remember it correctly but it lasted at least two weeks and that's with sharing. These people cross bred kind , haze, BC bud and northern lights. WOW. Now the best session I had was when my buddies and I were hanging out one time and another friend just made a run down south he brought back 4 pounds of kind and the clincher hash oil so we dipped the buds we were smoking and the rest is history. Good times good times. LOL

The best thc i ever smoked was acctually hash oil... never been that high, ever. However best weed i have enjoyed was this stuff called Christmas Trees or this stuff from Amsterdam called Purple Choke

Lamb's Bread.

im about to have a huge smoke out at my friends, were gonna hotbox his H U G E room, ill bring my camera and ill post pics tonight.

Rastoner said:
420spellchecker you misspelled dealer.

2 bills an 1/8 sounds like a rip-off, I don;t give a fuck if God smokes that weed himself.

best weed I smoked was northern lights. That shit had me trippen for a good 2 hours.

OK ye nay sayer lol. It was great stuff, yes very expensive, no it was not a rip off if you smoked it you would think other wise I swear one hit your done tripping and everything. I don't buy all the time only when I want to treat myself for let's say my b day or something. My opinion worth it if you can afford it. Hmmm you got me thinking I just got a bonus check. But alas I have a whiz quiz to do maybe for celebration if I get this job.

Hiero Funk said:
im about to have a huge smoke out at my friends, were gonna hotbox his H U G E room, ill bring my camera and ill post pics tonight.
good, its about time you showed your face

^^lol^^

best id smoke was white widow.. i was stoned for hoursssssss

Blue Widow?

Besides the Thai stick of my youth...I'd have to say that the Alaskan ThunderFuck and Puna Butter were by far the best. If you weere going to take two or more hits of that shit, then it was best to clear you scheduale for the rest of the day. Although the shit I got right now is deffinatly in the top 5.

chrons are good.. schwagg are bad

Back
Top Bottom