Work it all out now

The Highness

Work it out

The best thing, well maybee i shouldnt say best thing, but still a great thing: Is to smoke after working out. it is the best, feels incredable. One minute your in the gym all pumped and tensed up. and then when you smoke afterwards, your muscules just relaxes and it is the best feeling. Go try it if you dont!

sometimes i smoke before working out, and it makes me get all into my workout and stuff, but i've overdone it sometimes because i'm so high and I think I can do more than I can, and then I'm really sore the next day. but smoking after a workout is definetly awesome, it adds to the high since you're so pumped

bongerella said:
I used to smoke all the time after Ice hockey. Have a beer, then a bong...

Are you a construction worker?

I second the idea that you should smoke Before and after u work out because it makes working out alot more fun and you seem to be able to do more reps and shit because you cant feel the pain as good

ChronicKind said:
I second the idea that you should smoke Before and after u work out because it makes working out alot more fun and you seem to be able to do more reps and shit because you cant feel the pain as good

I dont think so though. Weed is a natural muscle relaxor... I dont know. but i do know that i can lift heavier when im sober.

weed doesnt really dull my senses... so i dunno, i think getting hurt while smacked would just hurt more...

Back
Top Bottom