Quitting Smoking

ChronicKind

God damn quitting sucks monkey balls, so I figured I'd start this thread because i'm trying to deal with it. Has anyone else ever had to quit for awhile to go to court or something? How the hell do you sleep at night? What am I supposed to do in my spare time? I'm stuck at home while all my friends are out smokin..

TokinPunkGurl said:
Damn, i've never gotten to the point where i was addicted to pot or that i would fiend for it. I just go on with my life....But maybe thats just me.

yeah man quiting shouldnt be that hard if it is thats just sad.

Just think of it as a break and the next time you smoke you will get fried off your ass. I havent smoked in over a month and im just excited to get some. In the mean time i just do something i like, like painting or something try taking up a hobby.

well it wasnt really that hard its just that it's hard for me to sleep cus like for the last year I smoked before bed like every night so I like forgot how to sleep I guess the bud just like made me go to sleep

Generally speaking i cant sleep very well. I was actually on some sleep meds for awhile but i stopped taking them, it kind of interfered with my painting (or at least i felt it did) so if i cant sleep i just stay up till 3 and paint then watch tv for awhile or listen to music till 5. I feel i get my best work done at night. But yea some bud would really help get me to sleep.

Burnman said:
Generally speaking i cant sleep very well. I was actually on some sleep meds for awhile but i stopped taking them, it kind of interfered with my painting (or at least i felt it did) so if i cant sleep i just stay up till 3 and paint then watch tv for awhile or listen to music till 5. I feel i get my best work done at night. But yea some bud would really help get me to sleep.
I get fucked up scary dreams when I go to sleep high.

lol i remember dreaming of daffy duck after getting baked and fallin asleep, it was fucked up though cuz he had human eyes like he was a person in extensive makeup to look like him. It was a haunting image if i do say so myself.

Its funny, because when you're bored and have nothing to do, you feel like smoking weed. Its not like it would cure your boredom nessecarily, but at least you can be high and bored :D I went all day today with out getting high, and I had half a gram in my pocket the whole time :)

Jesus christ and ur not gonna smoke any tonight? I could see not smoking all day but not at night? You have half a gram for christs sake! Put it in the air for me!

hey- i never had to quit yet and its fucking great! im sorry for all of you that had to for a while! ~keep on fighting, we will never give up the war~

ChronicKind said:
Jesus christ and ur not gonna smoke any tonight? I could see not smoking all day but not at night? You have half a gram for christs sake! Put it in the air for me!

I went a whole week without smoking. Its easy to quit when you have no money. And no, I'm not smoking tonight, I don't keep any of my shit at my house anymore out of respect for my parents. They said that I would do what I want whether they wanted me to or not, but to keep it out of their house and to not get them involved. Its funny cuz they smoke and have a looot of weed in their room. But its their house, so I can respect it.

Ya, it was kind of a harsh switch. I smoked every day in march and april.

Back
Top Bottom