Guess who it is

vlcmgl69

to all of tha veterans who've been here for awhile: you know who i am & im happy to say that im back....or @ least for now lol man...it seems like there are so many new people here...i probably missed out on some good threads..debates..& of course some people getting out of line but w/e its all good. anyways, just wanted to announce my comeback. :D

how come i dont remeber you? do you remeber me?

vlcmgl69 said:
to all of tha veterans who've been here for awhile: you know who i am & im happy to say that im back....or @ least for now lol man...it seems like there are so many new people here...i probably missed out on some good threads..debates..& of course some people getting out of line but w/e its all good. anyways, just wanted to announce my comeback. :D

Hey man welcome back bro.

Welcome back, I remember you, just not what you posted.

vlcmgl69 said:
where have u been ?

O I remeber U!

I read the first post in this topic yesterday while I was fucking faded out of my mind, and now that I think about it, I had such a horrible interpretation of what you said. For some reason I thought you were in Vietnam and you just came back from being injured. Either way, welcome back.

puLse said:
I read the first post in this topic yesterday while I was fucking faded out of my mind, and now that I think about it, I had such a horrible interpretation of what you said. For some reason I thought you were in Vietnam and you just came back from being injured. Either way, welcome back.
Im guessing thats cause she said "veterans"

RolandDaPirate said:
Hey man welcome back bro.
girl. thanx. dont sweat it tho

TokinPunkGurl said:
Hey bioootch! W/B! :) LOL. You back from ur vacation? I wanna say Mexico..but fuck i know thats wrong..and you've told me twice already...damn it all and my lack of memory.
once again, puerto rico but its ok cuz you make me laugh. haven't been on because somebody said something that made me look bad to my b/f, when really, i didn't do anything & just some other issues, but w/e tho. missed you guys....ok i'll admit it..i missed tha herb too! :D oh & to pulse:funny stuff

Back
Top Bottom