Court is today

ChronicKind

Well, today is the day, leavin for court in about an hour, I think im pretty clean since I pissed like 50 times yesterday, but I'll post the results when I get back, Wish me luck cus ima need it.

double post

DaHui said:
Read his other topics, he'S been talking about it for a weed or so now
I think you have something on your mind. I did that in school once. I wrote they weed him instead of liked.lol

Well, I had to just talk to some paroll officer and he said I could either go to some drug program or to court. So, I chose the drug program. I had to take a UA after that, and I got one every week for the next 2 months, except for the next one is in 2 weeks. I gotta go to some gay class too. But ima smoke some today for my last time.

Get Stoned!

ChronicKind said:
Well, I had to just talk to some paroll officer and he said I could either go to some drug program or to court. So, I chose the drug program. I had to take a UA after that, and I got one every week for the next 2 months, except for the next one is in 2 weeks. I gotta go to some gay class too. But ima smoke some today for my last time.

How long does this program last?

my friend who i told you about took the program too, his was like seven classes

I gotta do testing for 8 weeks and go to a class everyb thurs for 3 months. Oh and about me smokin, I took 2 big ass hits on a bong after quitting for 2 weeks and clearing my system out, It was the highest I've ever been in my life I smoked bout 4 hours ago and I'm still hella high

ChronicKind said:
I gotta do testing for 8 weeks and go to a class everyb thurs for 3 months. Oh and about me smokin, I took 2 big ass hits on a bong after quitting for 2 weeks and clearing my system out, It was the highest I've ever been in my life I smoked bout 4 hours ago and I'm still hella high. Oh yeah, my friend was shaking carpet cleaner powder fragrance shit onto the floor to get rid of the smell and I accidentally inhaled some, I was so fuckeed up I felt like I smoked crack or something, I thought I was dyin and shit, then finally like after 2 hours of going crazy thinking I was going to die it finally went away. Then I left my homies house and like somehow ended up in a field hearing chicks screaming my name for like 40 mins and never seeing anyone tripping the fuck out.

Is it random testing or specific dates that are announced to you before hand? And what the heck is the class suppose to teach you?

^^ how horrible marijuana is (Brainwashing)

NYC WeedMan said:
^^ how horrible marijuana is (Brainwashing)
Are you serious? hahaha, funny shit. they'll try to brainwash you telling you all the shitty things weed does to you and how bad it is, hehe, pretty funny.

ChronicKind said:
Actually it's it a fucking alcohoics anonymous, I have no idea why he sent me to that, but to answer the question about the tests they gave me a fucking list of dates lol

Haha, thats fucking hysterical. I live in looking distance of the local AA, and its all these Dirty smelly people that look and act like Meth Heads. Good luck. lol.

Back
Top Bottom