Canada rocks!

DaHui

Hey, I was thinking about this. Seems that most of us from Canada on here say they get 1gram for 10$CND. Compared to the Americans who get like 1gram for 20$USD sometimes. Anyways, if you think about it, that makes the gram of weed that I get around 7.45$USD. Compared to your gram for 20$, that would make around 26$CND. Oh well, I guess Canada rocks for that. :p

By the way, I got a new hookup, 3.5grams for 25$CND (aournd 18,58$USD)

I get weed for free, so it doesnt bother me all that much knowing prices here are higher then Canada.

Yeah, well I'm was talking more about the Americans that buy weed. Not that end up getting the shit free dude ;)

By the way, to the Europeans, how much do you get it for. Ampora, what is it, like 6 or 7euros a gram? (That would be 9,75$ to 11,40$CND)

Heh I know, I just had to rub it in a little ;)

SptyOty said:
Heh I know, I just had to rub it in a little ;)

Do you ever buy? Or only get it free? Cuz I'll get some free sometimes, but other times I'll still buy of my connects.

Actually, I have a friend who lives all over the place...Texas, LA, BC....and he says the prices in Canada are really expensive compared to what he gets in the US. But ya, from what I've read on here that doesn't seem right.

ya canada kicks ass wuts up to the rest of the manitobans on here
anyone else seen that shirt they got now
Canadian weed kicks ass
instead of Canadian girls kick ass

I only pay $10 for a gram here.. $30 for an eighth of an oz and $50 for a quarter of an oz

DaHui said:
Do you ever buy? Or only get it free? Cuz I'll get some free sometimes, but other times I'll still buy of my connects.
Its always free. Here's what I do....

My dealer fronts me 2-4 ounces a day, I sell it and make usually around $25-$100 off each ounce, so I take that money and go to the Cannabis Club and buy myself the BEST of the BEST weed.

So in essence, its all free... :D

Weeble said:
I only pay $10 for a gram here.. $30 for an eighth of an oz and $50 for a quarter of an oz

Maine isn't far from BC though. Here in BC I think I get a lot more for my dollar than most americans pay, but if your mad about paying start selling lol I get 2 grams for $5

imma_rebel said:
Maine isn't far from BC though. Here in BC I think I get a lot more for my dollar than most americans pay, but if your mad about paying start selling lol I get 2 grams for $5

Man you must be high. BC is far from Maine. (!)
BC = West Coast VS. Maine = East Coast

Weeble said:

That in Canadian dollars is still like
13,50$ a gram
26,25$ an eighth oz and
67,35$ a quarter oz

Still more then what we would pay for the gram, but for the eighth and ¼ it's about that

oh canada
our home and smoke filled land
true potent mj
at all thy son's command
with glowing blunts
we all do rise
with dank herb, cheap and clean
from far and wide
oh canada
we smoke a bowl for thee
god keep our weed, glorious and green
oh canada
we smoke a bowl for thee
oh canada
we smoke a bowl for thee

wow i'm really bored

Uprising said:
oh canada
our home and smoke filled land
true potent mj
at all thy son's command
with glowing blunts
we all do rise
with dank herb, cheap and clean
from far and wide
oh canada
we smoke a bowl for thee
god keep our weed, glorious and green
oh canada
we smoke a bowl for thee
oh canada
we smoke a bowl for thee

wow i'm really bored

*sniff*...its beautiful
:)

parappadrapper said:
I havent heard a countries national anthem I like. They are so boring. I know the words have menaing, but I only listen to the music.

They have words?

JUST KIDDING! JESUS! :D

but never know what Im saying

^^^ no really.

Example. I sue to love green days music, but then my Girlfriend started to explain the lyrics to me and I did not like their music as much because it was a little deppresing. The weird part is I actually sing to that music.

parappadrapper said:
^^^ no really.

Example. I sue to love green days music, but then my Girlfriend started to explain the lyrics to me and I did not like their music as much because it was a little deppresing. The weird part is I actually sing to that music.

Uh oh...you know what this means don't you? Your on crack. Yep. Ahaha, no worries man. Thats too bad about losing interest and shit.

by the way....

Platypus007 said:
Uh oh...you know what this means don't you? Your on crack. Yep. Ahaha, no worries man. Thats too bad about losing interest and shit.
Yeah. I still listen to their songs and try not to understand what they are saying.

I think thats why I got into that Electronica Techno thing. Virtually no words.

parappadrapper said:
Yeah. I still listen to their songs and try not to understand what they are saying.

I think thats why I got into that Electronica Techno thing. Virtually no words.

Ya man...but sometimes just the tone of the music can fuck you up if your baked :D Thats the only way i'll listen to it

Back
Top Bottom