Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada rocks!

California,in the ghetto. south central LA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus007
    Can you explain that? I'm so lost.
    Your first question (3 posts ago asked)
    "Why a fight? What were you angry at? The people who said techno was stupid?" and I said yeah, cause its so.....

and the second question you asked about you being lost and not knowing what the hell I was talking about.

I said if you had noticed that I changed the name of the person you were trying to contanct. Witch was in a diffrent thread called "The two of us"

hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really stoned at this point... and about time!

Have you ever noticed that when people are stoned they will get ahead in thinking and think they are already in another thread without actually going to it because the thread you are actually in made you think of the previously mentioned thread...

Now, did anyone follow that?
    Weedles get high but they don't come down.

Drunk drivers kill, stoned drivers miss their exit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeble
    Have you ever noticed that when people are stoned they will get ahead in thinking and think they are already in another thread without actually going to it because the thread you are actually in made you think of the previously mentioned thread...

Now, did anyone follow that?
    so you're saying that the afore-mentioned threat is imbedded into the disrupted short term memory patterns of the toker as they commune over this html based messaging system? so that when said thread is the desired destination, the abnormally functionning memory systems confuse the user into thinking that they have already reached their destination, while in reality the action of moving to that afore-mentioned destination has yet to be fully processed in the mind of the user.

ok i get it now
    Learn as though you'll live forever,
    Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

"I'm going to get my grade 10 . . . and all you guys can take a trip to fuckoffity land!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    so you're saying that the afore-mentioned threat is imbedded into the disrupted short term memory patterns of the toker as they commune over this html based messaging system? so that when said thread is the desired destination, the abnormally functionning memory systems confuse the user into thinking that they have already reached their destination, while in reality the action of moving to that afore-mentioned destination has yet to be fully processed in the mind of the user.

ok i get it now
    Thanks for clearing that up, I get it too now.

LmOkEs
    wow canadians are great cuz they get weed for cheaper? that makes no sense...the best country is the country that has the people living the longest..AMERICA..Health is the key to life...not money...health..if u got health u got everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LmOkEs
    wow canadians are great cuz they get weed for cheaper? that makes no sense...the best country is the country that has the people living the longest..AMERICA..Health is the key to life...not money...health..if u got health u got everything
    Ok, Canada is still greater then the US on that one.. FREE HEALTH INSURANCE BABY! We don't have to pay every second we spend in a hospital

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui
    Man you must be high. BC is far from Maine. (!)
    BC = West Coast VS. Maine = East Coast
    theres a maine (town, city) thing in washington.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Your stupid if you say America is the best country in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imma_rebel
    Your stupid if you say America is the best country in the world.
    Damn right dude.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny
    yep and i get 1/4 for 25 so does canada beat that?
    I get some free. Beat that :p

Post Thanks / Like
    whats a better country?...canada? haa..canada aint even a country...its a wannabe england but they're on the wrong side of the world..do they even have an army?
    Yes we have and army. We also get attacked by polar bears and big mean arctic wolves when going to school. At night it gets cold in our igloos. :p

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    super dank oz for 120$ :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui
    Yes we have and army. We also get attacked by polar bears and big mean arctic wolves when going to school. At night it gets cold in our igloos. :p
    well at least it's summer so there's running water... still wish that a more comfortable tooque though... then again, it's still beats living in hoser-land down south there eh?

"I'm going to get my grade 10 . . . and all you guys can take a trip to fuckoffity land!"

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    well at least it's summer so there's running water... still wish that a more comfortable tooque though... then again, it's still beats living in hoser-land down south there eh?
    Yesterday my dogsled got stuck because there was actually a large patch of grass with no snow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus007
    Yesterday my dogsled got stuck because there was actually a large patch of grass with no snow!
    i don't believe you... there's no such thing as grass. trying to start an urban legend or something? it was probably just a bunch of beer cans or snow type 33540.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast