Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Canada rocks!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LmOkEs
    whats a better country?...canada? haa..canada aint even a country...its a wannabe england but they're on the wrong side of the world..do they even have an army?
    I don't think canada is the greatest either but it beats America why do we need an army to attack people, we need military defense to protect ourselves from you.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imma_rebel
    I don't think canada is the greatest either but it beats America why do we need an army to attack people, we need military defense to protect ourselves from you.
    I don't mind America. It has a lot of great things about it. Oh, and they're considering scrapping our army entirely because the NYC PD has more officers than our army has soldiers. But I'll tell you this. Our civil war was a fucking bar fight that lasted fifteen minutes :rolleyes: And you wonder why no one respects Canada? What the hell do they have to respect if they nothing to fear? "Oh no! Here come the Canadians with their plastic forks and knives!" Fuck :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus007
    I don't mind America. It has a lot of great things about it. Oh, and they're considering scrapping our army entirely because the NYC PD has more officers than our army has soldiers. But I'll tell you this. Our civil war was a fucking bar fight that lasted fifteen minutes :rolleyes: And you wonder why no one respects Canada? What the hell do they have to respect if they nothing to fear? "Oh no! Here come the Canadians with their plastic forks and knives!" Fuck :rolleyes:
    Haha, you were watching that shit on CBC also, hey?! Lol, the stand up comedy, yeah me too, when the military gigs started it reminded me off this thread, haha. Nice one dude

Post Thanks / Like
    Americans piss me off... i am american lol, but i would definatly want to live somewhere else...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j842p
    Americans piss me off... i am american lol, but i would definatly want to live somewhere else...
    Let me guess... Amsterdam? Now how would I know that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui
    Let me guess... Amsterdam? Now how would I know that?
    Well yes, but that would not be my first choice (just cause i dont know the language, but the reasons i would want to live there are not just limited to weed). I would really like to live in Spain if i could get a good job there.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui
    Haha, you were watching that shit on CBC also, hey?! Lol, the stand up comedy, yeah me too, when the military gigs started it reminded me off this thread, haha. Nice one dude
    It was so true though! Gah!

Post Thanks / Like
    i know this isn't orriginal, but... there's a perfectly good reason Canada doesn't have much of a millitary. just look at our flag, it's a leaf. there's nothing intimidating about a leaf! "better do what we say, or we'll dry up and blow away!"
    Learn as though you'll live forever,
    Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

"I'm going to get my grade 10 . . . and all you guys can take a trip to fuckoffity land!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    i know this isn't orriginal, but... there's a perfectly good reason Canada doesn't have much of a millitary. just look at our flag, it's a leaf. there's nothing intimidating about a leaf! "better do what we say, or we'll dry up and blow away!"
    An other clever fella that think he is the only one that watched the CBC special stand up comedy about laughing at Canada. Oh well, ya'll can't fool me in thinking you made those up.

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple years back I stayed in Calgary, Alberta for a little over a month. It wasn't all that cold and I was there in February.. Atleast, not any colder then Maine..

Oh, and by the way.. Maine is the most north eastern state in the US :P
    Weedles get high but they don't come down.

Drunk drivers kill, stoned drivers miss their exit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234