Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How would life be if the world smoked weed?

  1. #1
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    How would life be if the world smoked weed?

    guaranteed to bring peace not greed
    " i have no idea what's goin on" - Towelie

  2. #2
    420 Member DaHui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    pretty nice place.

    but then again nothing would be done around here. lol.

    and imagine the poor starving african people if they had the munchies!

  3. #3
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    632
    Post Thanks / Like
    i disagree, there would still be the greedy ass dealers that just want to rip people off, there will still be murder and death of people fighting for it, and there will be less productivity in every way of life. I would like it but it wouldnt solve any problems

  4. #4
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    i live in canada
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waldaberz
    I bet our government wouldn't be such an ass if it were legal...
    but nothing (or not much) would get done!

    and i bet technology improvement rates would go down aswell (although a automatic munchie/weed dispenser would very quickly be mass produced)
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. everyone can see you do it, but only you feel the warmth

    "I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."

  5. #5
    420 Member GoldChico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody Does Smoke, Ha Ha Ha Ha

  6. #6
    420 Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N/a
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    less crime more love..

    -peace..

  7. #7
    420 Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRza
    less crime more love..

    -peace..
    Actually, more crime. Because when your high, you don't feel pain as bad as you would when sober. And people would hurt each other and laugh then all of the sudden die. You know? And all the high drivers. Not all drivers are bad when they are high but Its a big risk.

  8. #8
    420 Member parappadrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    California,in the ghetto. south central LA
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like

    In my day we smoke 15 miles.

    Maybe the world would be more fair. Like there would be a more balanced work week. I mean why must we work 5 days a week and take two days off. Balance it and work four days and rest 3 days. A little more, even, I think.

    Sharing would be more abundant. How often do you use that 12 speed bike? Someone else could borrow it and have proper use of it. You would not miss it, unless you know its missing or you know its not there.

    Our weed growing abilities would multiply and we would find new strands that cure everything. From Leprasy to Elefantaitis. Not only would it cure, it would also get you fucking high.

    The only down side I would see is that people would start dying of overdoses. Your 90 years old and you try to toke from a 2 foot bong. Your buddies challenge you toke a whole bowl in one toke period. Then youd dye cause you cant smoke like when you were a young'in.
    Last edited by parappadrapper; 07-01-2004 at 08:19 AM. Reason: cause I like pussy

  9. #9
    420 Member parappadrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    California,in the ghetto. south central LA
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like

    you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongerella
    You can not OD smoking maryjane. Only by eating and then you gotta eat a massively insane amount.
    Really?

    I thought you could.


    Oh well.:cool:

  10. #10
    420 Member parappadrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    California,in the ghetto. south central LA
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Its the mutherfuckingest.

    Quote Originally Posted by TokinPunkGurl
    I agree with the 4 day work week.
    My hubby works 4 days a week with 3 day weekends. Its 12 hour days tho, 5am to 5pm..but sort of makes the weekends worth it.
    Is he a fireman? A Medical man? (i.e. doctor, surgeon, ambulance driver.)
    or is a wise cracking mother fucker that likes to say whats up doc?

  11. #11
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heres what I think...if it was legal, we wouldn't have dealers for one thing. People could just grow there own. For those without the skill, they could buy it from the local convenience store. The government would have to keep the price low if they didn't want the sales to go back to the streets with dealers charging a lower price. They could also sell various strains of different potency etc. As for nothing ever getting done? Thats bullshit. There are plenty of successful and hard working stoners. Saying that all stoners are lazy and don't do anything is just lowering yourself to the level of believing the shitty government lies. The medicine industry would be revolutionized, and the economy would boom once everyone realized that marijuana doesn't cause nearly as much damage as alcohol and cigarettes and started smoking it. The only reason people don't smoke is because they think its illegal for a reason. Or for various health reasons, but that goes without saying. I'm sure that if I took some time to think about it I could come up with various other reasons it would be good.

  12. #12
    420 Member J842P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokogake
    i disagree, there would still be the greedy ass dealers that just want to rip people off, there will still be murder and death of people fighting for it, and there will be less productivity in every way of life. I would like it but it wouldnt solve any problems
    if everyone had it... why would they be fighting over it?