Scales

Scales, nuckah

• Yeah, I would buy a scale.

Votes: 68 91.9%
  • No, they are too expensive and/or I don't need one.

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters

puLse

How many people actually think that scales are needed, and would invest money to get one? Everybody probably wants one, but who actually has or has wanted to spend the $50+ to get a scale? I think I'm going to buy one, but I just wanted to see other peoples' opinions. Peace

I would get one. Cuz I know my dealers pretty well, so if he is cutting on the weed I would tell him and he would make up for it. But then again, pretty often he weighs it in front of me.

man i have a hand held scale...its pretty small and it works...i think its a "mail scale"

I just use my dads....im not sure if i would pay the money to have one...maybe me and a couple good friends that i smoke with alll the time would throw in together to get one.

i think its always a good idea unless you have a dealer you totally trust which most of the time you cant. say you buy weed for $10 a gram if they just skimp you just a quarter of a gram on every bag by the time youve bought 10 bags youve been scamed 25 dollars. you can get a nice digi online for $25 so itll pay for itself.

got digi's (but not for weed resin soaks into em and makes .'s not perfect) and the normal old school ones and a lil pocket scale pair

I recomend getting one. You can order one off the internet for like 35-45 $ including shipping. Especially if you're not good buds with you're dealer or you have more than one dealer. When you get a scale, you'll be surprised how much people have been shorting you. Even if they dont mean to rip you off, I got a lot of eigths that were like .5 off or something.

(((EBAY))) Is the Best place for scales...
I own and use a pocket digital... Measures100g to 100th of a gram.
Bought at Ebay for $12 bucks...(new)

My ex boyfriend was dealing but then got freaked out when a friend of and friend of a friend called him, so he thought he had to much exposure and quit, and gave me all his stuff. It's pretty handy.

For selling, its pretty much needed.
As a consumer,.. if I'm fussing about 1/10's of a gram, it's no fun. Why smoke if it's no fun?

its burnt to have one in the beginning because if you get caught with it thats automatic assumption that you slang bud. but if you just keep it at your pad then i guess its chill to weigh your nugs. i got a 70$ digital at the park for 5$ at the park from some poor homeless. =D:yummy:

If you think a scale is not a needed accesory then your crazy. If you like getting ripped off then its cool not to have one (Sarcasm). When you grow its always good to have a scale, knowing the final weight of your harvest is crucial. Not only will it keep you safe from the law, making sure you have legal weight. You will know how much you harvested.

Back
Top Bottom