Queston for someone who violated Probation

Justanotherguy

I'm so confused and I wanna know if I'm fucked. Ok. So I go today to take a drug test. Took my readyclean. Drank a shit load of water. Anyway, I went in and took the piss. While I was waiting for the test results, the guy turns to me and says "Have you smoked lately?" This to me made me think I was already fucked. Then he started dipping the stick back in my piss. Which to me means that I was clean. I mean why would he dip the stick back in my piss if he already knew I was dirty? Also, if I was dirty, don't you think the guy would've told me on the spot? I don't know whether to be happy or not. I'm wondering, If I was dirty, would my probation officer call me and let me know? If so how long would it take. I'm in agony here. Please help.

Justanotherguy said:
I'm so confused and I wanna know if I'm fucked. Ok. So I go today to take a drug test. Took my readyclean. Drank a shit load of water. Anyway, I went in and took the piss. While I was waiting for the test results, the guy turns to me and says "Have you smoked lately?" This to me made me think I was already fucked. Then he started dipping the stick back in my piss. Which to me means that I was clean. I mean why would he dip the stick back in my piss if he already knew I was dirty? Also, if I was dirty, don't you think the guy would've told me on the spot? I don't know whether to be happy or not. I'm wondering, If I was dirty, would my probation officer call me and let me know? If so how long would it take. I'm in agony here. Please help.

Your clean dawg.As far as I can tell.He probably just wanted to see if he could catch you without having the test.

r0achclip said:
Your clean dawg.As far as I can tell.He probably just wanted to see if he could catch you without having the test.

Well one thing. The guy that does my drops isn't my proby. That's why this is a fucked up situation. He doesn't give a shit whether I'm dirty or not. Shit, I need closure.

Justanotherguy said:
Well one thing. The guy that does my drops isn't my proby. That's why this is a fucked up situation. He doesn't give a shit whether I'm dirty or not. Shit, I need closure.

That's a whole different thing then dawg.I can't help you there.Sorry.

KingPhilie said:
alright man, i was on probation for a good 6 months last yr an myabe smoked twice the entire time if that much. . . so realy why dont ya uhhh just quit? ? ? i mean if you cant maybe you SHOULD be on probation where they have to monitor you like a damn child, hopefully not though, HOPEFULLY your adult enough to say ok i dont wanna risk ACTUALY fucking up and landing your ass in some REAL trouble, probation aint shit but babysitten.PEACE.

Ok. Thanks for the advice. But since I didn't the question still stands, how long before you violate do they tell you.

Watch the last day it will be a hair test

Justanotherguy said:

Don't let them people scare you with your own piss. You have the right not to not answer those Q's. They only take away your forth amendment right. You still have all the other rights, you know.

NYC WeedMan said:
Watch the last day it will be a hair test

They can not change the rules at the end of the probation. If you agree to that, then you deserve it. Hair and nails will read 5 times the normal piss test. Even if you did not smoke at all.

My roomate has been on probation sence November. He's only smoked once sence then. He doesn't want to fuck up so he has to wait till the end of Augast to see what his po says, if everything's cool we will get so fucked up that day.

I have never been in trouble with the law. If I did I would be squeeky clean for the length of the probation.

Back
Top Bottom