Have you ever smoked in a dream?

Harryhood

I have been trying to think back.. i dont think i ever have. Isnt that weird since pot is so common in my life i think i'd have at least one dream that had some smoking in it...i have had dreams about weirder things that never happen but none about pot.. huh.. just too weird.. -Hood

i have. its weird because your dream changes after you take a hit. for me it gets a lot faster and a lot more exciting

one time I had a dream my family lived on a baboon farm, and my step-dad castrated a monkey and then stuck the testicles where his eyes were.

then I had another dream I got shot in a war, and I fisted an old lady.

those dreams are no joke. I don't have a lot of dreams but when i do, they're stupid like that.

many times!

I got really screwed when I got my first M.I.P.
6 moths probation. 20 hours community service. drug test twice a month, and breath alyzers every other day.

You would think I just commeted a crazy crime. But no! I had one drink, and blew a .003. The judge was just a dick.

But anyways with the dreams . . .

I went from smoking everyday, a couple times a day to not being able to smoke. Only once in a great while. Like right after I got out of taking a drug test.
So I would have dreams that I smoked. And then I would yell at my friends in the dream. "Why did you let me smoke?"
I remember having a dream like this occur at least once a month while on probation. It was Crazy!

i had 1 dream where i smoked but i wasnt high in the dream.
seems like everybody i know has had a dream where they were flying or skydiving or somethin but i never have. i wanna have a dream where im flying that would be fun

Yea man i have dreamed about smoking weed many times. And just like the old guys said, the dream changes as soon as i take a hit. It is like im really high in my dream, and it feels really nice, love those dreams.
However, i experience that i dream less when i go to bed after smoking. if i go to bed sober then i will dream more, and i have only had these smoking dreams after going to bed while sober

Your Dream: Smoking weed

Words like smoking: Restricted vision. Cloud. Screen .Looking to hide certain feelings.

Words like high: Glamour. Sexual invitation. Flirtation. Power.

Words like weed: Useless. Unwanted. Feelings of being undesired .

Ha!

Harryhood said:
I have been trying to think back.. i dont think i ever have. Isnt that weird since pot is so common in my life i think i'd have at least one dream that had some smoking in it...i have had dreams about weirder things that never happen but none about pot.. huh.. just too weird.. -Hood

I'd have to say I dont dream that much, but some days that I dont smoke, i have dreams that I remember, and Im smokin all kinds of weed in them. Im dedicated to the herb, so I guess it shows up everywhere, even in the unconsious.

Back
Top Bottom