Vape or bong hits?

Patch91

Which do you think gets you higher? I like the initial punch of the bong but supposedly you're getting more thc if you vape. But iv'e always felt higher taking bong hits.

What do you guys think?

Bong Hits if you are using tobbacco as well in your bong hit you will get higher due to all the toxins buy combustion which is cancer causing as well.

Vape if you vape at 180 to 200 this will activate THC so a high THC level of 10% or more will get you pretty high now this is also based upon how many seesions you vape, so example Arizer Air vape takes about a 0.2 toke to vape now on temps i said to use i would get a buzz going but will have to reload again after no vape smoke left and sesh all over again on a 2nd toke and get a great buzz and now thats 0.4 altogther in a 20 to 25 Min session.

Bong Hits can be .
0.6 to 0.8 and in many cases people use a little tobbacco making the high eveb better and many ppl need 2-3 Bowls before getting a good Buzz this can add to 1g or 1.2g to get same as Vaping 2 bowls of around 0.4 combined.

Now of course this all depends on the strain strength and how well your vaping sessions go and if your sipping it or sucking it hard lol

Cleaner hits is Vaping and healthier too.

Bongs hits is combustion effect and thats very toxic and more so if tobbacoo is used in hit.

For me its just vaping i am not interested in other methods like joints, blunts or bongs as i hate the smelling of sickily ashtray. It's yuck when my friend smokes normal fags. Gross! I like vaping because its easier lighter , you take really little hits and moderate how much you put in depending on how you feel. Like if you prefer more cbd oil and less thc, add some flavours from ecig and you never get bored

i do prefer vaping. Because it gets you high, slowly and in a healthy way. Smoking joints or bong hits you, also there is a big amount of smoke, but your lungs can absorb as much as they're big, so lot of smoke you blow out goes to nothing. The surface of lungs would absorb vape slowly, rightly... i think that's the perfect decision if you want to get as much effect that the bud offers

Bong for me. I'm a cigarette smoker so I alreafy expose myself to the risks associated with combustion. I don't see adding a bit more on top of the cigarettes as a big deal. The bong seems to work quicker than the vape for me, we have a Davinci. We do the occasional edible too, have a Magical Butter machine. Although the ride from the edibles lasts a ling time, it takes 45 minutes to kick in.

Back
Top Bottom