State of the Union, Paragraph 9

TheOldGuy

Inside the United States, where the war began, we must continue to give homeland security and law enforcement personnel every tool they need to defend us. And one of those essential tools is the Patriot Act, which allows Federal law enforcement to better share information, to track terrorists, to disrupt their cells, and to seize their assets. For years, we have used similar provisions to catch embezzlers and drug traffickers. If these methods are good for hunting criminals, they are even more important for hunting terrorists. Key provisions of the Patriot Act are set to expire next year. The terrorist threat will not expire on that schedule. Our law enforcement needs this vital legislation to protect our citizens -- you need to renew the Patriot Act.

Why have we been taking measures against drug traffickers and pot smokers as we have been taking against terrorists? Are the crimes of equal magnitude?

"USA Patriot" act - Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism.

READ-Knowledge is power, alot of u don't like long reading, but this will more than definatly affect you WHOEVER you are. Read about Partiot II

Fuck that shit.

Detained said:
As in that's a crap act? or fuck the reading?
Fuck that act. That act is like a precursor to a dictatorship.

man it was funny when bush said "Key provisions of the Patriot Act are set to expire next year." and he had to pause because the democrats were clapping to hard

Fuck the patriot act

[

I'll never forget when my old school cop said, "I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a drug dealer." Some people are cold against what they do not understand, and this is dangerous for us peaceful potsmoking folk.

Back
Top Bottom