Peoples' preferred way of smoking

Noodlesp

Hi people just thought I'd post a topic and maybe get to know some of you as I'm new here feel free to post pics of plants, bongs, pipes, vapes, etc why you choose that way of smoking and maybe your favourite strain you smoked it with.

Myself I like to smoke blunts with raw materials my favourite strain I've smoked so far has to be gsc Girl Scout cookies or blue cheese and currently have 4 master kush autos on the grow hope to hear what people say good day and happy growing
420-magazine-mobile930608340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

People preferred way of smoking

Hey Noodle,

I'm in. Here's my setup currently.

420-magazine-mobile973583659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile407896911.jpg

2 x AMS Big Bud under a Mars II Hydro 1200. About 25 days into 12/12.

Cheers!

Hey Noodle,

I'm in. Here's my setup currently.

420-magazine-mobile973583659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile407896911.jpg

2 x AMS Bug Bud under a Mars II Hydro 1200. About 25 days into 12/12.

Cheers!

Looking very nice there auto so how do you like to smoke your girls mate ..

I usually smoke through a bong. I've got a nice little 18" piece of glass that I'm fond of, but I also like rolling Js as well.

Yourself?

I usually smoke through a bong. I've got a nice little 18" piece of glass that I'm fond of, but I also like rolling Js as well.

Yourself?

I'm a joint person I used to hit the bong up but I'm more of build your own joint and trying the different technics of rolling i like rolling a cross joint most I would probly have bongs as ornaments haha

I once rolled a mean cross joint after watching Pineapple Express. That was fun. I do enjoy the ritual of rolling joints. I like having a few different options to mix it up

I once rolled a mean cross joint after watching Pineapple Express. That was fun. I do enjoy the ritual of rolling joints. I like having a few different options to mix it up

Exactly mate have you watched Zak effron and snoop dogs YouTube channel they roll up mad ones there and talk shit haha just not got the lungs for a bong anymore haha ...

I'm a joint person my self haven't had a bong hit in years I have a herbal vape that's good for fruity weed and the flavs as you get to taste it's true potential I really want to try dabs but we're I'm from its hard to get hold of and costly so I'll be making some myself as science side of things in handy with I've made a few types of hash I know how to make shatter so will attempt some out of my current one my fav strains are a local grown afgani big bud guys been cloning and flipping it for over 7 years smells like cat piss lol in the dankest of ways and kinda earthy. And I love the smell and smoke of diesel and most fruity types

I'm a joint person my self haven't had a bong hit in years I have a herbal vape that's good for fruity weed and the flavs as you get to taste it's true potential I really want to try dabs but we're I'm from its hard to get hold of and costly so I'll be making some myself as science side of things in handy with I've made a few types of hash I know how to make shatter so will attempt some out of my current one my fav strains are a local grown afgani big bud guys been cloning and flipping it for over 7 years smells like cat piss lol in the dankest of ways and kinda earthy. And I love the smell and smoke of diesel and most fruity types

I would love to know how to make shatter velk maybe lil info if you have to hand pal I couldn't imagine growing a plant that smells like cat piss haha but if she smokes good why not happy days ..

Well it has hints of that smell mixed with some dankness the crystals on buds are amazing. There's so many ways to make it and many methods what I'll do is when I make some I'll fully document it over 420 I'll show a few methods for low budget no machines to purge it just straight forward methods anybody can do with easy to get hold of items that are needed

My fav is a blunt or joint, but a pipe is a close runner up, depending on what I'm smoking I usually go for a nice tropical flavor wrap or paper

Welcome thundercat thanks for the reply fruity wraps is a good choice there looking at getting myself a nice glass pipe what's your favourite strain of smoke ..

420-magazine-mobile1740299134.jpg
here is my Tutankhamen by pyramid seed

My preferred method is cigarillos with little additional flavor ( swishasweet diamond) I have tried their new optimos (a little more natural wrap) which just came back out and they smoke much slower than the diamonds which means more smoke for me

420-magazine-mobile1110859703.jpg
here is my Tutankhamen by pyramid seed

My preferred method is cigarillos with little additional flavor ( swishasweet diamond) I have tried their new optimos (a little more natural wrap) which just came back out and they smoke much slower than the diamonds which means more smoke for me

Welcome peace thanks for the reply good looking lady you got there happy days ..I like the sound of your method of smoking pal .

Welcome nice to have you here your ladies are looking good what strain you growing an fair play on the bong I think I'd die now haha but I do like to make different types of joints

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its an unknown strain noodles all I know is out of a total of about 50 pounds my friend accumulated 19 seeds and I recieved 3 but only two germed. But he usually always has good smoke so im curious myself

I was going to start 12/12 tomorrow but like an idiot yesterday my fan got bumped and fell landing on one of my girls and splitting her stem. Luckily just the top cola but it was a main cola.

I put a stint and used some tape hopefully she heals but now I dont know how long to wait to switch now .

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom