Holiday Smokathon 2016-2017 Dec 24-Jan 1st

:woohoo: :party::party::party::slide::love: :slide::party::party::yahoo:

I'm here!!!! :laughtwo:
I just had my breakfast, super-potentiated BioBomb brownies. Lol! Dark Devil Auto today. I went with speed in plant form. :laughtwo:

IMG_27809.JPG

Help yourself. Carnival on the right, Dark Devil on the right.

IMG_270819.JPG

What a great way to start Christmas Eve off.:passitleft:
Got some Cream Mandarin XL from Sweet Seeds. Nice earthy/woody taste with that orange citrus flavor lurking in the background. Nice daytime smoke to start the day. Plenty to go around.
20161224_095900.jpg

I'll be doing this while I pack up some more
20161224_100621.jpg

Happy Holidaze everyone :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

What a great way to start Christmas Eve off.:passitleft:
Got some Cream Mandarin XL from Sweet Seeds. Nice earthy/woody taste with that orange citrus flavor lurking in the background. Nice daytime smoke to start the day. Plenty to go around.
20161224_095900.jpg

I'll be doing this while I pack up some more
20161224_100621.jpg

Happy Holidaze everyone :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
I love woody terps in herb. Such a Sophisticated smoke!
Woo Hoo! Was just going to send you a PM and ask how you're feeling ShiggityFlip.

Thanks for getting the thread going. I'll have treats coming throughout the weekend!

:cheer:

Unbelievably I am still expectorating quite a bit. I joked with my girl that if I was 80 this would have been the flu that put me in a pine box. I have been doing some work in the garden again had some coughing episodes by I am getting the hang of it. Truly the worst flu I ever had. Thank goodness it's past tense. And I am finally getting used to my missing tooth. Gotta get in on some insurance so I can replace the sucker.

I love woody terps in herb. Such a Sophisticated smoke!

Unbelievably I am still expectorating quite a bit. I joked with my girl that if I was 80 this would have been the flu that put me in a pine box. I have been doing some work in the garden again had some coughing episodes by I am getting the hang of it. Truly the worst flu I ever had. Thank goodness it's past tense. And I am finally getting used to my missing tooth. Gotta get in on some insurance so I can replace the sucker.

Oh, you would not believe what I am about to go through at the dentist on January 10th. I'm getting all of my eating done in between now and that day. I finally have some fairly decent dental insurance and I'm taking full advantage of it!
We've had a "super cold" going on around these parts. It's been lasting about 3 weeks, mine is finally over with.
Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!

:circle-of-love:

High everyone!:welcome:
Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....
Canna Coconut oil, Some bubblegum and Tincture made with my Magic Butter 2.
Somebody take this oil and fry us all....
20161224_104524.jpg

Back
Top Bottom