Our rights

dutchboy

is it the people or the paper trail,i mean if we stoped fighting for our rights would our rights continue fighting for us,cause im ready to party.

the only thing protecting our rights are people. in fact, there are people out there trying to reduce our rights. that is why we must keep fighting for them, and keep PRACTICING them. (i.e. if a cop asks to search your car, and you're clean, tell him to fuck off anyway)

lol,cool. for a minute there i thought we created an A.I. yup i need to register to vote too. at least then something could count. ty old wise 1 420 4ever

TheOldGuy said:
the only thing protecting our rights are people. in fact, there are people out there trying to reduce our rights. that is why we must keep fighting for them, and keep PRACTICING them. (i.e. if a cop asks to search your car, and you're clean, tell him to fuck off anyway)
ecept fuck off is harassment. or assault, one of those. Along the same lines tho. Act too nice. Like over the edge nice, to the point it is anoying to the officer and he knows what u are subconsciencely saying to him....
Examples:
What u say - What it means to you

Why hello officer, mighty fine day isn't it, did i do something wrong? - Hey dick, I hope it rains while ur standing there, I know i was speeding 5 over but your prolly just looking for a reason to search.

I'm very sry officer, but i have nothing in my vehicle that constitutes a search. - Fuck off asshole, I don't have to let u roll around in my car for ur personal amusement.

Your going to call a k-9 unit officer? Thank you sir, I love dogs, Can i pet him when he gets here? - God damn you. I hate you, but the dog is cool, cause you won't find shit and I'm going to be laughing at you for the rest of the day.

I can be on my way? Thank you for stopping me sir. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. - After all that your letting me leave? May your mothers woumb be infested with a thousand fleas of a camels hump. Your going to have to chase me next time. It isn't worth stopping.

LMAO,Detained... the k-9 one was cool,never thought of that one.Yea ill do that and also i have two German Shepards of my own so ide be creative too..hehe 420

The problem with defending your rights against police is that people tend to believe that the police are a body of super-human beings that aren't subject to anything. The public seems to think that if you defend your rights against the police that you're guilty. That is, the instant you don't let a cop inside your house without a warrent you are guilty of something.

and well, this probably doesn't ahve anything to do with this thread, but I believe self-defense against a cop should be considered self-defense (an example of this would throwing shit at a cop who's shooting you with a rubber bullet or just tear gased you).

Back
Top Bottom