Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For you Bush Lovers...Is this OK?

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a smaller scale version.... Lets say, I am the general manager of a store. Let's also make general manager the highest position for this ex. One of my employees, which we will name DEA, assaults a customer. I hear of this wrong doing by DEA and do nothing to repremand or restain him from doing it again. The customer comes to me and asks why i did nothing to DEA, and insists i fire DEA for attacking him/her. I say nothing, and do nothing to stop further harrasment from DEA towards my customers.....!I! am responcible for dealing with DEA and stopping this behavior. DEA is not my general manager, and does not have the power to influence my actions. !I! am at fault for doing nothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Detained
    Here's a smaller scale version.... Lets say, I am the general manager of a store. Let's also make general manager the highest position for this ex. One of my employees, which we will name DEA, assaults a customer. I hear of this wrong doing by DEA and do nothing to repremand or restain him from doing it again. The customer comes to me and asks why i did nothing to DEA, and insists i fire DEA for attacking him/her. I say nothing, and do nothing to stop further harrasment from DEA towards my customers.....!I! am responcible for dealing with DEA and stopping this behavior. DEA is not my general manager, and does not have the power to influence my actions. !I! am at fault for doing nothing.
    Very Nice... Maybe some will understand now........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12