Whats your favorite munchie food?

dmb420

my fav munchie food would prolly be... twinkies an like fun-ungs? (sp) haha

how bout you guys?

"would you not like to be sitting on top of the world with your legs haning free?" -
Dave Matthews

Choclate milk and pizza. FUCK YEA!!!!!!

i dunno why but i always love eating a box of Friday's microwave buffalo wings... they stink so fucking bad and taste like pure vinegar but man they are great lol

umm...pancake batter ;). and um...SALTINES, saltines r the shit! they just build up in ur mouth cause of the kottonmout an realease the glucose the catalysts break the bread down into. it tastsesss soooo nummy

Pancake batter IS really good! I totally agree.

I love food. I could never pick a fav.

But I do enjoy Ice Cream!
with cookies crunched up in the ice cream.

Re-heated Fedachinie(sp, but you can sound out.)
That shit is the best when high.

OH, bacon noodle meal. It's this shit that me and my brother make, so fuckin GOOOOD.

You cook up some noodles, fry up some bacon (chopped up) in olive oil at the same time, and when the noodles and bacon are almost done, fry up some garlic with the bacon. Now, you can add in 1/2 cup of white cooking wine, and let it reduce, but you don't have to. Then drain the noodles, add 2 eggs (beaten) with some parmesan cheese mix it up a little, than add the bacon and garlic, too that in the frying pan for a few seconds, than put it in a serving dish or in the noodle pan. BAM! Get ready for some Good Eats.

Oh yea, it's fettuccini, which is a type of noodle. You are probably thinking of fettuccini alfredo, the alfredo is a white cream based sauce, VERY fattening.

Can't forget chocolate milk.

I always find myself eating fruit when I'm high. It's good for the body, mind, and soul, just like our favorite herb!

cheese pizza, pringles, chewy spree, nestle crunch, mind kit kats, strawberry toaster strudle, burger king french fries, dr pepper and cvs gummy bears in the same mouthfull, choco taco, sour punch straws, and ice cream/milkshakes.

Wendy's, come on man, Wendy's. Say it with me, Wendy's.

Their spicy chicken sandwich rules. It's makin me salivate right now, like Homer.

Ughghghghghg, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sspiiiicccyyyyy chiiiiickeeeeennnn.

Breathless said:
Wendy's, come on man, Wendy's. Say it with me, Wendy's.

Their spicy chicken sandwich rules. It's makin me salivate right now, like Homer.

Ughghghghghg, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sspiiiicccyyyyy chiiiiickeeeeennnn.

yea i feel u. wendys is bomb as fuck. i dont really like chicked sandwiches but thier other stuff is great.

Nashville420 said:
1.) Ramen noodles

2.) dried apricots or trail mix

3.) Jerky

4.) lots and lots of orange soda
I just had some ramen noodles, they were from Japan. My mom's boyfriend brought them back from a business trip he took, they were pretty good, and spicy.

lol i think those tacos from jack in the box are the nastiest things ever.. they put a slice of american cheese on it eww.

pizza ... no no no brownies!! omfg moist fudge brownies

Back
Top Bottom