Be careful posting pictures

bridgeofsighs

Just a heads up. I think everyone should be very careful about posting plant pics. I was cruising around Youtube, and I found a video that contained a lot of my pictures from a grow. The only place they were posted was in a gallery and thread from this forum. Someone took the pictures, put them together with some shitty electronic music and seems to be trying to pass it off as his own. I say that because no one ever emailed me or messaged me and asked if he could use my pictures. I've asked him to take the video down, but I'm not holding my breath. Just be careful.

:thanks:

Hi bridgeofsighs

I'm afraid that once you post pictures on the web, bad seeds can copy them. Stuff happens. We sympathise with your frustration. The only thing you can do is to report the incident to YouTube.

:Namaste:

That kinda scares me looks like the last of any pics for me. Dont need no trouble
I think the only trouble you would have is people acting like they grew your plants...lol I never put anything in my photos that shows my face or identifiable marks. And I doubt they are going to search to try to find out who posted what if its just a plant but I wouldn't go around like those dumb people that get in trouble posing with illegal guns and drugs acting like a king pin

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Watermark the photos if you care about this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My "buddy" was showing pics. of my shit to his bar buddies & claiming he was growing it. Told that dumb ass to get lost for good.

Later found out that he was selling bud I had given him 2 years ago to same dudes & telling them he grew that also. oh well, just more bad
juju floating around.

On the bright side no one would steal pictures of shitty plants. You must be doing something right. I've been a outlaw grower for years so it has never been a big deal if someone claims my stuff. As long as my name is never mentioned I could care less what they say.
As long as you and your real friends know what you can do, Then F*#k the rest. As long as they are not stealing the weed then its no big deal. Especially in this world of billions of photos. I'm amazed that you actually found your pictures among the millions posted ever day.

Back
Top Bottom