What do you guys call a blunt that's in a hemp wrap?

Joint, Jay, Doobie and probably a bunch more I can't think of at the moment ;)

I thought that was just referring to joints with your standard rolling papers? In case there is any confusion this is what I'm talking about.

20170309_043744.jpg

I thought that was just referring to joints with your standard rolling papers? In case there is any confusion this is what I'm talking about.

20170309_043744.jpg

Yeah not sure if it has to be tobacco, as kind of would look like a cigar which I think is the idea behind the "blunt" name.....I'm old school, so I was being silly as "call it what you like as it's all good" ;)....... we used to use the Loredo cigarette rolling machines that put a filter on your "tobacco" as you put them in a cig pack when going into a concert and it looked just like cigs in a pack when you got searched, then when you wanted to light it up you just broke the filter off and twisted end a little. Never cared for mixing tobacco with weed far as taste goes and made me hack more (before I took up cigs when I had to quit toking), so never done a "blunt" to be incognito personally.

A blunts a blunt as far as I can tell. We used to stick two orange zigzags together end to end and called it a "double bubble" bc it always had bulges where they weren't overlapped but everyone else just called it a blunt. So I guess if it's bigger than a "big" joint must be a blunt.

Back
Top Bottom