Veg

Rob ck

Can someone tell me how long i should keep my plants in veg i just got the from med store they are still in red dixie cups plan to transfer them this week in 3 gallon bags using black magic soil also using big bud bloom please help this is my first grow

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome. Rule of thumb, the longer you veg, the bigger the plant in flower. To get reasonable results, with all things being equal (not running out of space in the veg tent and strain specific for example) I will usually veg for between 4-8 weeks. C-99 will usually veg faster. Trainwreck a little slower. If I go 8 weeks and am staring from clones, I will pot them in 1 gallon pots for 3-4 weeks then upsized them to 7 gallon pots and veg for another 2-4 weeks.

Hope this helps. :peace:

You can technically vegg a plant forever.. It all depends on how much space you have, what to yeild ect. But like super groomer said the bigger the plant the bigger the flower. I also veg my first set 8 weeks. And I am letting this next set of plants I am low stress training veg for about 12 weeks. I am a newbie still learning. But this is what I have learned researching my butt off :) hope this helps

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom