First Grow Ever

JohnnyC

Hey what's going on guys..I was finally able to set up my first grow...I'm just realizing this was the best thing I've probably ever done...and I don't even have big plants or nothing yet my seedlings just sprouted 5 days ago...I'm sick of going to all these dispensaries around her and wasting my money, so I've been doing a lot of research following people who know what there doing..reading these forums and learning to grow is the only information my brain actually absorbs....I'm gonna need some help along the way if you guys are down to help that would be awesome thanks

420-magazine-mobile362258378.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1194259322.jpg
420-magazine-mobile201926873.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796428625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm using a super soil with FF coco coir no nutes whatsoever gonna take baby steps and do It organically for my first grow and eventually get to the nutrient stage ...So I'm watering these plants every 3 days all in 5 gal smart pots this Boston city water sucks ph is like 8.8 I let a few gallons sit out for the 3 days with caps off hopefully that's enough time for chlorine to evoporate it's nice because I always use room temp water when feeding not gonna sit here and say I'm some master at growing took me a long time to realize it's the best hobby ever thanks for your help guys

Who thought?iguana poop for organic fertilizer$
Boston Harbor Water - I don't think letting it stand helps much. If the TDS doesn't measure below 10ppm, get a RO system.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't need an RO system for hot soil

76ppm is not bad, still 76ppm of crap that could go to nutes instead.
Just a suggestion, have a great grow.
Who thought?iguana poop for organic fertilizer$
Boston Harbor Water - I don't think letting it stand helps much. If the TDS doesn't measure below 10ppm, get a RO system.

420-magazine-mobile1802586105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1467524126.jpg
420-magazine-mobile946310647.jpg

Hey Guage please tell me that's a good thing bud...2 seeds sprouted 3/2 the smallest on 3/3 so today would be day 8 and 9

It's fine, referring to you gila monster

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

420-magazine-mobile1380658525.jpg

Johnny, I don't see a fan. Might want to consider a small 4-5" fan to jossle the ladies around a bit. It strengthens the stalks and prevents mold. Also stay vigilant about stretching your ladies. It's like you come home one day and they are six inches long and laying on their sides. Check out the how to grow MJ section for your type of light and recommend spec's if you haven't already. You are way ahead of most. Great job.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Back
Top Bottom