• Blunt

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Vaporizer

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

Herbalist420

Above all i prefer my bong even though its the least conventional, its comfy, the smoke gets nice and cold and IMO gives me the nicest high, it does have disadvantages, you have to fill it with water, its not portable and supposedly burns more weed off, its also pretty noisy and smelly if your looking to be discreet, its supposedly unhealthier and adds more tar to your system but i think thats bullshit, the most convenient way of smokin i would have to say is a joint- portable,and you dont have to keep packing and packing and its quick and quiet, unless you have a chickenshit friend that coughs alot :)

how would smoking from a bong give you more tar? if anything its one of the healthier ways. the water acts as a filter, it doesn't filter everything, but more than getting smoke from say a joint or osmething.

also, nothing wrong with coughing, it happens. sometimes even after you've been smoking sometimes.

Coughing is good... the smoke goes directly to your brain...

The water really doesn't filter out too much... its really not MUCH healthier. Just a little better.

SkinnyMike said:
Coughing is good... the smoke goes directly to your brain...

The water really doesn't filter out too much... its really not MUCH healthier. Just a little better.

Coughing gets you high because it opened up the "pores" in your lungs. It doesn't go straight to your brain. Nothing ever goes straight to your brain.

chinkyeyez said:
I would say my friends glass bong. It seems like "knifers" "spots" "spooners", whatever you call them aren't to popular. Im surprised too, thats what half my friends use. Bring the torch and knives to eachothers house and roll balls of weed. Very effecient on weed also. Resin knifers are killer also. Anyone who hasn't tried them definetely needs to try them.
yea man i love smoking out of my little pipe but re packing bowls 3-4 times really pisses me off if im in the car or something

sorry but i couldn't say what i like the best, most give you a different high and it depends what mood your in to start with

I do enjoy eating it mind, the way it sneaks up on you when your sitting around thinking, this ain't working. Then you go to move, and its goodnight, I'm off floating with the clouds

same for me here, much easier to take about with you. But out at a party at the mates house it would be a mixture of all the above and a few things we throw together when where stoned out of what evers about. We even made a pipe out off snow when we had just hiked to the top of a mountian

I would have to say I like bongs the most, but I don't own a nice glass one, so I stick with my pipe, which I named Dennis. Also, I have a plastic bottle smoking device with a tinfoil bowl covering the part you drink out of and a straw coming out of the front. The choke is directly behind this straw. I know it isn't very fancy, but damn does it get me ripped.

So many options. Depends how im feeling or what mood im in. Sometimes ill just prefer to roll a nice joint. If im on the go, ill just get a nice little bowl pack in a pipe. Bongs are nice when you h ave the time to sit down for a nie session, and of course bubblers are good on any occasion. I used to have a vaporizer, i liked it, really chill, only used it occasionally tho.

i personaly like the bong. i think its the most economical with weed (except knifers and shit like that which i really hate for some reason) and i like the sound and shit like that. Hookahs are good too, but i guess they count as a bong.

oh yeah i heard Vaps are cool but they are expensive and not all that portable.

gawd.......
how many threads on this subject are gonna be made ?
and how many times will i have to say ' Where is the choice for a bubbler? '

...... my obvious choice

FelixTheKwat said:
gawd.......
how many threads on this subject are gonna be made ?
and how many times will i have to say ' Where is the choice for a bubbler? '

...... my obvious choice
This thread was made over a year and 3 months ago....

But, I'm with you man, I too want a bubbler choice, cause I love my bubbler.

wow i dont know bubbler is a top choice but a gas mask will fuck you up. hmmmmmm.
ill go with bubbler.

Damn, I'm surprised there aren't more blunt smokers. I prefer my blunts but I throw it back with a joint here and there. I got pipes too but I only use them when there's no way of gettin somethin to roll with.

go bong go :bong::allgood::bong:

tell us about the vap plz I'm very curious about it, if it's worth saving to get one too lol

Me, i've gotta go say joints (this is only when i'm on the go wanting to have a portable stone) If i'm at home or at a mates place it's the bong fer me

Im all about the bong. My bong is tall enough so that i can sit it on my lap, drive with one hand, light the bowl with the other, and see out the window like im not even ripping it. Prolly not the smartest idea, but what can i say, i love bongloads. If not the bong a blunt or bubbler. The only time i've used a pipe in the last year or so is at Bob Marley Day Festival.

Back
Top Bottom