Fruit flavoured cannabis

Bubbi

Hello my friends!

I've a question if like to ask... I'm rather severely allergic to strawberries. I wish I weren't... I am not even able to have some flavoured strawberries as it's the real fruit. I cannot eat my beloved fresh pineapples as it makes my tongue and lips swell, blister and ulcerate like crazy...
With that in thought, I know there are many who take medications but can suffer from side effects if one consumes grapefruit.
Now my question which I already know you know what it is without reading further on... Smile.... Are the cloned seeds that supposingly contain fruit flavours, real fruits? If so, there's no gentle warnings or reminders of such should consumer wish to purchase such seeds.
I only started the last part because I'm an aromatherapist. Been to 4 schools & took Purdue university organic chemistry which btw I did not complete as back then they refused to provide interpreters. I cannot lip read so with looking at pretty much complete diagrams so foreign to me, professor getting irritated with me to the point he said I cannot continue to teach a Deaf and dumb mute anymore... With that written & said, I never looked back. But know how distillation works etc.. I just do not understand the diagrams/chemistry makeup of such and such plant. It goes way over my head. Btw, we aren't dumb! We aren't mute! We just do not advertise our voice because we do not wish to be mocked. Some of us speak very well and some do not. It all depends on the education we had. Anyway.... Enough of that. I'm greatly interested in learning more about marijuana that contains fruit flavours. Any feedback would be truly helpful! As always, I thank you all for your endless devotion to educating us!
_\m/

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand

Not sure if link here will work on my search on this Forum. If it does not work as a link do a search here for "Cannabis Terpenes" (and/or Search the Web as lots of information out there, but I know somewhere in between little and nothing on the subject myself).

Hope that at least steers you in right direction until someone comes along that knows that stuff.

Not sure if link here will work on my search on this Forum. If it does not work as a link do a search here for "Cannabis Terpenes" (and/or Search the Web as lots of information out there, but I know somewhere in between little and nothing on the subject myself).

Hope that at least steers you in right direction until someone comes along that knows that stuff.

It didn't work either way... It's after 1 in the morning where I'm at... I will look into this again tomorrow as you've reminded me of the word 'terpenes'. Which I have forgotten about! Thanks for that! Just hope the article is in layman terms and not another one of those that zip way over my head. We weren't allowed to have science in most Deaf boarding schools as none of us could hear if something ever went wrong. Still, our sense of touch, smell and sight is very-very sharp. Deaf schools MUST teach science to our Deaf students!!!! Science is strictly self taught but some pfffttt.... Whizzes way over my head!
Thanks do much monk! _\m/

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand

Well there will be no fruit flavours or anything like that but on the same token like the Dwight said there are Terpenes in the cannabis sort of like you can get hints of vanilla and caramel in whiskey. I have a buddy that super allergic to strawberries and he will actually avoid strains like stawberry cough and stuff like that because hes afraid of having a reaction. I would maybe rub a small bud on your lips or the soft skin on the inside of your arm and see if you have a reaction. If you see red and irritaion stay away if not...lol partake and enjoy

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Back
Top Bottom