Choosing the Best Marijuana Dispensaries

MAGcan

Hey everyone, what's up!

I am looking for marijuana dispensaries here in Canada. I came across this website Medical Marijuana Services - Your Authority on Medical Marijuana | Ganja.ca and so far everything looks good. I am almost ready to take in but I just thought of asking my fellow members here if you have used this website in the past.

I am looking for an online store/website that I can buy safely and receive exactly what I paid for.

Your input will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tim

Marijuana dispensaries here in Canada are Illegal.. i repeat illegal.. thats right illegally selling MJ.

I will not support them until they are legal to do so and all MJ is tested like the Medicinal Medication is tested for pesticides and other contaminates that can Kill You or Make you Very ill.

Marijuana dispensaries here in Canada are Illegal.. i repeat illegal.. thats right illegally selling MJ.

I will not support them until they are legal to do so and all MJ is tested like the Medicinal Medication is tested for pesticides and other contaminates that can Kill You or Make you Very ill.

Bro u tripping there's never been 1 case of someone dying off weed bro come on now

Bro u tripping there's never been 1 case of someone dying off weed bro come on now
There has been people who have died or got very ill from growers who use bad growing styles.

So to correct you people have died from smoking tainted MJ or became violently ill or in many years from smoking tainted MJ has casued severe medical issues.

Look at it like this.. go work at a steel plant where the air is tainted and after 20-30 years or less many become Cancerous and Die or have severe respitory issues or other illnessss.

So this Myth that nohody has died from smoking MJ is just that a Myth.

Sure take a bong toke it not kill you, sure do a few poppers it will not kill you, sure smoke that laced weed from pesticides that are known to kill people or make you have medical health issues it will not kill you one time... nawwwww one time is ok.. major times can kill you or cause severe medical issues.

Anyways smoke what ya want just remember in Canada Dispensiories are Illegal for a medical and lawful reason.

There has been people who have died or got very ill from growers who use bad growing styles.

So to correct you people have died from smoking tainted MJ or became violently ill or in many years from smoking tainted MJ has casued severe medical issues.

Look at it like this.. go work at a steel plant where the air is tainted and after 20-30 years or less many become Cancerous and Die or have severe respitory issues or other illnessss.

So this Myth that nohody has died from smoking MJ is just that a Myth.

Sure take a bong toke it not kill you, sure do a few poppers it will not kill you, sure smoke that laced weed from pesticides that are known to kill people or make you have medical health issues it will not kill you one time... nawwwww one time is ok.. major times can kill you or cause severe medical issues.

Anyways smoke what ya want just remember in Canada Dispensiories are Illegal for a medical and lawful reason.

True true I see what u getting at

The staff must smoke Pot

dbp0312.jpg

Check their eyes.

Those that don't toke should not get a penny.

It's like a non drinker giving wine tours.

Back
Top Bottom