Planted My Beans In The Wrong Sign OF The Moon (Waning)

Harry Lyme

I knew I was doing it at the time. Ten Beans... A couple of odd things happened. Six of the ten broke ground in five days in the solo cups. Normal..... Planted in the middle of the cup. I'm careful. ....One of these came up on the edge of the cup 2 inches away, that's strange but it looks ok. Then one other one came up ok then damped off after 2 days but I left it alone. and after another 2 days It sent up another seeding which is doing OK.. WTH? Another one which didn't come up, i dug up after six days and the seed had sprouted, had a root and green juvenile leaves below the ground. I repositioned it and it looks ok...... Another one hove itself completely out of the ground,, I saw it, put it back below soil, and it is looking ok.......It's like some of these seeds were confused. My Old Grandma always planted by the moon. Plants that grow above ground like tomatoes, waxing moon. For plants below ground like potatos, waning moon.....

My dad thinks that if you dig a hole on the waning moon you wont have enough dirt to refill the hole. Likewise, on the other side of the moon youll have dirt left over.

You can laugh. But my Granparents were dirt farmers on the midwest plains for about 70 yrs and that's what they believed... They didn't just make this up willy-nilly. They were on the ground.....

Back
Top Bottom